Pirate 4x4 banner

Disney OK Trail Map

20K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  knaffie 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a map of the trails at Disney, OK? If so would mind sending me a copy. Please PM me for my email address.

Thanks

BP

#2 ·
PM Russ Hogan. He is a super nice guy, kind hearted, compassionate and maybe the most giving person I have ever been blessed enough to be around. Heck.... he might even give you a personal tour on his four wheeler.

If that doesn't work out. Or if he is busy helping other people out of the kindness of his heart you might try Google and print one off.

Let us know which plan works best for you.

Take care,

T

#3 ·
Ah, thanks but no. I saw that crazy bastard today when we were up there. He was out trolling for money from the folks running the poker run.

#4 ·
I am out of town at the moment or I would find you the link. I believe in the 2010 big meats run thread one was posted (if that's of any help)

#6 ·
Not worried about getting lost just wanting it for general reference. Had my two young girls with me today and started coming down a hill on a trail that they weren't really ready for. Steep and off camber. I want them to feel comfortable and have fun and not to hang on for dear life. Everything went fine but when we got to the bottom the 6 year old said "Daddy just go to the front so we can play in the water and throw rocks":D

#10 ·
if that map don't get you lost in the wood I don't know what will!

Go down the main trail he say, turn left at the THIRD big tree he says, hang right and you can't miss that trail your looking for - umm sure

there are soo many turns and loops and cut throughs out there it's crazy, first 5 times I ever went there we only went on the trails at night, never new where we were. but we always made it back somehow.

#11 ·
Its hard to get lost. Just drive till you hit the river, halfpipe, creekbed or main trail and it will lead you back to the gravel bar.

Now it is easy to drive in circles in the mud flats at night without a compass. :flipoff2:

#12 ·
Does anyone have a map of the trails at Disney, OK? If so would mind sending me a copy. Please PM me for my email address.

Thanks

BP
PM Russ Hogan. He is a super nice guy, kind hearted, compassionate and maybe the most giving person I have ever been blessed enough to be around. Heck.... he might even give you a personal tour on his four wheeler.

If that doesn't work out. Or if he is busy helping other people out of the kindness of his heart you might try Google and print one off.

Let us know which plan works best for you.

Take care,

T

Bahahahaha

Russ Hogan - bahahahaha

Damn that's some funny shit

:D

#13 ·
Bahahahaha

Russ Hogan - bahahahaha

Damn that's some funny shit

:D
I don't norm. toot my own horn but I thought that one was sig worthy :grinpimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.