Pirate 4x4 banner

Where is everyone gonna wheel labor day

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  linked&bobbed_S10 
#1 · (Edited)
Tryin to find a place with a crowd of buggys or crawlers i live in east texas and tryin to find a group to ride with this weekend aug 31-sep 3

#3 ·
There's always SMORR (Southwest MO Offroad Ranch in Seymour, MO/ smorr.net). A few of us from our local Jeep club (OzarksJeepThing.com), some Jeepers from Ft. L. Wood and the 'Why Not Crawl' will be there. I know it's a long haul, but it is a great park with the nicest facilities around! Come on over!

#10 ·
It looks like I'm heading to Superlift as well. Isaac didn't tear anything up at my place and hopefully the rain will be out of Hot Springs sometime tomorrow. I don't know anyone else that is going to be there so I'll be looking for a group to do some wheeling with. I'll be in a red TJ and a black enclosed trailer. I should be rolling in there around midnight tonight.

Derek

#15 ·
I had a blast at SMORR. This was my first trip to the park and I have to say it's the nicest I've been too. The trails are great, just wish it would've been a little drier. No pic, was too busy wheeling. :D

#17 ·
Let me clarify! Had the trails been less soaked, it would've been more fun. :flipoff2: I like a good full throttle horsepower climb as anyone else, but not the whole time. The sound of the bigblock screaming was good, but now have one hell of a mess of mud to clean up.:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.