Pirate 4x4 banner

Tyler TX (east texas)

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  coryalexander 
#1 ·
Just wondering who is wheeling around the area, I have moved back after several years of not living here. Any clubs or other forums you can point me to? How about good local shops, or shops in the DFW area? (I know about longivew driveshaft 4x4) Whats do we have for wheeling options around (I have heard good things about gilmer, but not much else)

#6 ·
I've done all the work to my jeep, I've got a shop and all supporting tools here at my house, pm me sometime.if you need anything, I'm 30 mins from Tyler, our clubs next meeting is at superlift off-road , but normally it's on a Thursday at a restaurant once a month.

#17 ·
you fucking ****** ass bitches!

they think they are funny and shit. they are mad cause they cant out wheel me! and the btrflyz chick will try to kill your ass if you ride with her... she is a good friend till you get in her jeep....

damn hookers and *******! lol

oh Elky, how was the ride back home leaned over with your head in the drivers lap for payment?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.