Pirate 4x4 banner

Rocktoberfest Disney, OK Oct 19-Oct 21

6K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  coryalexander 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thats funny, that is the weekend me and my crew plan on going. I didnt know any event was going on. Guess I better get a camp spot ahead of time.

Edit: This event looks lame, compared to the real Rocktober.

O well I dont care, going for the wheeling, not the event.

#9 · (Edited)
Lame??... there are more stock 4X4's, atv's and side by sides wheeling these days than the bigger rock buggies. Disney Rocks Off Road Club is interested in off roading with all vehicles. Since BMR is not coming back to Disney, Disney Rocks plans on holding an event St. Patricks day weekend also. Hate to see the big rigs leave Disney but we understand... Clayton & Poteau are much better suited for you all. Good luck in finding BIG FOOT!
PS... as for the Disney Police harrassing 4X4's... if you follow the laws regarding ORV's in town you shouldn't be harrassed. We have the Disney & GRDA ordinances posted on our website for those of you who don't know the laws... www.disneyrocksoffroad.com

#12 · (Edited)
Who said the Big Rigs will not be in Disney? Rick Curtis (BeastJeep.Com) used to put on the event in Disney and decided to move his event to Clayton. Disneyrocksoffroad will be hosting the event in Disney this year. From what I have seen in the past people will show up the week-end before Halloween in Disney regardless who is putting it on. Several people including myself wheeled Clayton this past week-end and will be in Disney for this event. The promoters that put on BMR have not said anything about moving that I am aware of so I would talk to them before trying to start a new BMR event.

A lot of us with Big Rigs wheel Clayton, Disney, Hot Springs, Smorr, etc.
Only going to one place would become boring.

#18 ·
Just to let you know, people are getting pulled over by the GRDA Police for not having tags or any other reason,on the gravel road on the ridge between the Cherokee campgrounds and the river bed. :mad3:

The Park Ranger down here said a few of the Cops on the GRDA police hate the rockcrawlers and have it out for us. So watch out.

#20 ·
Hate to see this, but they did it to themselves. Kharma...she's a bitch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.