Pirate 4x4 banner

Clayton New Years

1K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Haybine 
#1 ·
My wife and I are wanting to make a trip up to Clayton. We would like to make it up there for New Years. Ive read some threads in the past about some people going. Is this a good time to go considering I've never been to the park? Too crowded? Are they even open? Thanks in advance.....

#3 ·
we go every year for new years, usually never run into anyone else on the trails all weekend

#7 ·
Shane did a group go there last year? I was thinking you and todd and some more went. Maybe it will be nice weather to.New years eve will be on a monday night i believe so will you go down on saturday and stay till tuesday or what is your plans? RebelRider there are a couple of places to stay at,they are the clayton country inn and the aa motel,both are good. If you are bringing a camper or rv you can stay at the airstrip if you want to or they have rv hookups at the clayton country inn. I hope that I will be able to go but cannot say for sure till it gets closer.

#11 ·
Ya i have a rig, just not a bank account that keeps up with it!

Vaughn, my dad & rusty and a couple of others were down this last new years. They were either in front of or behind todds group when he busted a d60 steering knuckle on green mamba extension.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.