Pirate 4x4 banner

Planning to move to Hot Springs Benton Ar area

966 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  tracker8wr 
#1 ·
Looking for advice to narrow the location. Looking to spend between 150,000-250,000 for a house and needs property 1-4 acres. School districts are very important to us with an 12 and 7 year old. Also will look at cheaper house that could be rental in the near future. Planning to move in 1- 1 1/2 years. Any thoughts maybe some leads. We have spoken to a couple realtors but of course where they operate out of is the best place to live. Also lots of home shopping online.

#2 ·
As far as schools, you can NOT go wrong with Lake Hamilton, my sister is a teacher there, my mom retired from there, and my kids, brothers kids, all go there. Best school academic, and sports, school spirit, yadi, yadi you can get in Arkansas.

Tell the local realtors in Hot Springs you wanna live in the Pearcy or Royal area, basically Lake Hamilton school district.

As far as the money you have to spend, you can get ALOT for that price around here. Hell, we looked at a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, brick home, with a 40x80 shop, and two 10x10 out buildings, all nestled on a cozy little 22 acres, could have bought it for 180. We just procrastinated on it and it missed it, point is, they are everywhere here.

P.M. me for my cell number if you want, I can give you numbers of some good realtors local, that are family friends.

JOSH

#5 ·
Thanks. We have been intouch we a few realtors and we are planning to head up there befor Christmas and take a look at a few houses. Maybe put a down payment. Some in hot springs and surrounding area and a couple outside of Benton.

#6 ·
My family lives in Benton and my wife works for Lake Hamilton.

Lake Hamilton school district is probably the best in Arkansas but Benton is a great school district as well. You will probably get more for your money in the Pearcy area but look out in the county around Benton and see what they have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.