Pirate 4x4 banner

clayton on new years

3K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  scramblerj 
#1 ·
since new years is in the middle of the week what weekend is everyone goin to be goin.....

1...weekend before...dec 29/30
or
2...weekend after ....jan. 5/6

#11 ·
Nah not yet but then I haven't looked to hard. I will probably just pull the other side and not run them anymore. I will sure enough be able to turn on a dime then. LOL Yep looking for to wheelin with ya at New Years. Hit me up when you get there. I will be staying at the A&A in room #10. No worries on the hi-lift, you looked like you guys could use a hand.

#13 ·
There really isn't an address

.... Here's my best shot at directions

Turn on pine st to 5th, take a right

Left on van horn to 7th, take a right

Take a left on flag pole rd., stay straight to "jeep entrsnce #1"

#20 ·
Thanks for the help.
Whatever you do, make sure someone knows exactly where you're headed, if you're going solo. cell service is a crap shoot down there. Where you coming from? Might be a good idea to try and hook up with somebody from your area thats going so you don't end up in a jam. Easy to do and this is not the place to run solo...ever.

#25 ·
I'll be on airstrip in the mancave with corkEy/Biscuit codawging, bitching, cryin and whinin...

#27 ·
Oh, he's not that bad once I get a beer or two in him. :^)

#28 ·
hell all you gotta do is poke his belly then he will start giggling like a little school girl!

#32 ·
I started a new topic for weather so as not to hi jack here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.