Pirate 4x4 banner

Clayton, OK-New Years

3K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  scramblerj 
#1 ·
Okay, keep us posted on snow down there. Looking like y'all will get the worst of it, and guys forecasting weather just spewin wild assed guesses. Leavin Sat am headed that way assuming roads are open and snow ain't 10" deep.

#3 ·
10-4! Channel 6 is sayin 17*, go figure.

#5 ·
Lol!!

#10 · (Edited)
God damn it so much :(

Middle daughter insisted on coming over, we told her it's slick. She drove her grandmother's pathfinder and put it in the ditch outside my house. I pulled it out with the Jeep and damned if they didn't end up gunning it and smashing into me. Oh well, I wanted flat fenders eventually anyway :laughing:

*EDIT* Oh the humanity. :rolleyes:

#11 ·
My towpigs 2wd as well, and I can guarantee you I couldn't make it to the airstrip with the mancave camper.

Chris, me too...but not in my jeep, just be frustrating and maybe embarrassing!!! Lol!!!

#12 ·
I didn't see sign of anyone at the airstrip today, but I just saw a couple rigs on a big trailer parked down by the flea market. I had to get out again because the middle daughter got the pathfinder stuck again on the way home. We really need a facepalm smiley for shit like this :laughing:

#13 ·
That's funny!!! Thanks for the updates, really appreciate it. How much snow did you guys end up with?

#15 ·
Well you guys who want to wheel in the snow may get a chance to. Just looked at the extended forcast and the weather service is calling for rain friday and then monday more rain turning to snow then.As I was typing this the weatherman on tv just said the same thing. If that happens you will learn a new way to wheel!!:D

#24 ·
Just got back from there. The Airstrip is wet, but solid. There's a slight chance of rain this morning, but so far it's just a very light mist and it's 39 degrees out right now. It's supposed to get up to the mid 40's today and tomorrow and get up to 50 Sunday.

I took a few pics:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.