Pirate 4x4 banner

KOH next month experienced help avaliable

549 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JaysinDesignz 
#1 · (Edited)
So. I'm fresh in town (Houston) from San Diego & putting the word out if any teams from Texas or passing through on the way to KOH need another experienced person. My schedule is open to leave & come back.

I've been to every race since the beginning & wheel the area several times. If you need things for the race or shock tuning I know who & where to find those guys on the lake bed, in San Diego or Orange County. Also, can setup shock tuning in San Diego desert on the way there. Lots of useful brain power here in racing to win out there, pitting & prepping.

I've been desert racing for years. Just took 2nd place at the 1000 in class 6 this year 2012. 1st place in class 6 last year 2011.

#3 · (Edited)
Yep, I'm the racing hooker that does everything even get the hookers :flipoff2:

But, then again most racers & race teams know how hard it is to get real help & help you can count on. Especially,if your not from SoCal heading to SoCal races. I can help remove the shouda coulda woudla will done that next time stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.