Pirate 4x4 banner

Crawl 4 Christ 2013....Disney, Ok.

6K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  daveoffroad 
#1 ·
This year Crawl 4 Christ is back in Disney, Ok. This is the 6th Annual event and Registration is now open. This is going to be a HUGE event.
Crawl 4 Christ 2013 - Crawl 4 Christ

#15 ·
OK!!!!! We have confirm a great young artist for our entertainment. Chris Hester has several CDs recorded out of Nashville and currently has a couple of videos running on CMT. The Lord has blessed us with being able to get Chris to be part of our event. Here is one of his videos. Chris Hester Highway 96 Music Video - YouTube

#18 ·
I'm hoping my wife and I can make this too. Maybe we can even get Justin to finish one of his rigs and bring his family out too!

#20 · (Edited)
Its awesome to see and hear about how God is workin in many areas. I would love to take my wife and daughter to Crawl 4 Christ, but Im just now startin to build my dodge ram truggy.
I moved back to Oklahoma about 2 yrs ago n have ben lookin for places to go, Ive heard about Disney and Clayton, but are there other places fairly close to Wagoner?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.