Pirate 4x4 banner

Missouri Inspection

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  toyminator2000 
#1 ·
Wells, it's that time again. I was told that in Missouri now, all the state inspection shops now have cameras that record all the inspections that are performed in the shop. I have a 93 YJ that only requires a safety inspection and slid by on the inspection last time. The place I went last time let me air down my tires to 8 psi and it dropped the jeep enough to get it under the bumper height reuirements.

My question is now about modifying the bumper. Could I just build a couple bumper extensions that would hang down from the bumpers making it seem like they are within the requirements? I've got some a couple peices of 1-1/2 DOM that I can bend, and bolt to the bumpers I have if that would work.

Thanks

#6 ·
Then you're in luck. drive out to St Clair and go to K quick stop. it's at the corner of Hwy K and Hwy 30.

It will look like just a newer gas station. But if you go inside and ask for an inspection the owner (Greg) will tell you drive around back and he will inspect it.

But he still does it the old school way. No pics or computers. Just a little yellow ticket. He can't do inspections on anything newer than a 96. But he don't GAF. :flipoff2:

Call them first to make sure the owner is there he's the only one the does the inspections. 636-629-6336

*38.334907,-90.966964 < directions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.