Pirate 4x4 banner

Canyon ISD Car and Tractor show in Canyon, Texas

876 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  court-low 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
As most of you might not know I'm the auto tech instructor for Canyon ISD located just south of Amarillo. We need some help raising funds so we can go to Hotrodders of Tomorrow

Click on the hotrodders for link.

So, We are having a benefit car show February 16th at the Canyon High School. We are also selling breakfast burritos that morning.

The car show is free to all that come. This is how we are going to raise money that day. The public votes and car show attendants vote.

This is how you vote.

Every car show participate puts an container in front of their car. To vote you put money in the container. The car with the most money in their container wins best in show and we hope there is enough to have categories. There will be trophies that are handed out. I'm hoping to start a money war between some of the old hot rodders out there.

Starts at 8:00am and finishes around 3:00.
Details and a flyer will be coming soon.

At least come buy a burrito from us!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here is a frame off blazer project that we started last year.
We took this blazer down to the frame and integrated a 1.5 body lift using the stock body mounts. The students did this by moving the mount up on the frame 1.5 inches.
Reinforced the frame with dimpled died plate, Welded up the front cross member and plated the frame where the steering box goes. Sanded and painted the frame.
Rebuilt the dana 60 and 70 and installed 5.86 gears.
Started on the tub and installed some 2x4 rockers.

Pics.....

#4 ·
How'd it go?

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.