Pirate 4x4 banner

Help get this okie to TTC 2013! Vote #18

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  wyjcrawler 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I noticed all the canada guys gettin support from canada so I was just gonna see if I could get some votes from some local wheelers! I made the hopefuls list now If I can just make the top 10! I'll put on a good show and not to worried about bringing the big green money put back home broke cuz ill have all summer to fix it! So what I'm saying is ill give it all I got and not hold back on account of broke parts and or body damage. I will be taking spare drive shaft, axle shafts, and transmission with me. I just put on a magnacharger, and have new 16in front and 18inch rear Ori's on order.

Here are some pics and videos for u guys who haven't seen it.
I also plan on being at rwp and the April 11 Clayton run if y'all wanna see it in person and give me some advise ,shit, or just say hey!

Thanks guys! Vote #18!

So go pic up the April issue of fourwheeler and send in a vote for #18!
. Got to 4 min mark and play. About a 8ft dirt wall

Video of first start up with blower on
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d...B994D7E-7848-000008C192FF0B93_zps418f6a9d.mp4

Check out this video on YouTube:

Off road at loveland 1 - YouTube

Me laying it on its side trying to crawl another wall. Truck has a blower now so skinny pedal will be a little more effective!

Matt's first roll - YouTube

1:30 on this one is where my part starts, I knock out my passenger window

Buzzard Canyon 11-04-2012 - YouTube

5:30 on this video

Buzzard Canyon 11-04-2012 - YouTube

Finding the skinny pedal on a wet muddy rock climb!

Wheeling in the mud - YouTube

Powering up the waterfall on green mamba

Clayton Baertrax run - YouTube

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.