Pirate 4x4 banner

2nd Annual Rally in the Valley May 3-5, 2013 at Rock Creek ORP

12K views 194 replies 24 participants last post by  ndeepoffroad 
#1 · (Edited)
2nd Annual Rally in the Valley Offroad Races

MAY 3-5, all races on Saturday starting at 10:00am.​

ADMISSION: $20 per person to get in the gate. ALL VEHICLES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PER PERSON PRICE SO BRING YOUR 4x4, ATV, SxS, DIRT BIKE, or YOUR MOM'S CAR!

CAMPING: Primitive camping is included with entrance fee. We are working on having showers completed before the event if possible. Clean porta-potties will be all around the park as well.

MAIN RACE: Timed offroad vehicle competition consisting of 3 events and 2 tire classes. Tire classes will be 40" and over for big tires and under 40" for small tires. These are both unlimited classes so buggies and factory-framed vehicles will race together. Race will be Saturday at 10:00am. Entry fee to race is $20. Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in both classes. Helmets, fire extinguishers, full roll cages, and 5 point harness are REQUIRED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

BARBIE JEEP RACE: Must be a Power Wheels type electric ride-on toy. Can be any brand, vehicle, or size...just so long as it started its life as a kid's electric toy vehicle. HELMETS ARE REQUIRED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Long pants, coveralls, costumes, gloves, boots, motorcycle riding gear STRONGLY suggested. GoPro and other action cameras attached to helmet also strongly suggested.Vehicle's gears must be stripped and the wheels free rolling. Axle upgrades and chassis strengthening are permitted. Keep it simple, this isn't NASCAR, but try to keep the vehicle as stock as possible. ORIGINAL (PLASTIC) TIRES MUST REMAIN ON VEHICLE. NO PNEUMATIC (RUBBER) TIRES!

King of the Trimmers inspired LAWN MOWER RACE: Go here for general rules Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

LIVE MUSIC SATURDAY NIGHT BY WILLIE STRADLIN BAND. http://www.williestradlinband.com/

SPONSORS NEEDED FOR RACE, BOUNTY HILL, AND EVENT IN GENERAL

TO ENTER RACE EMAIL: ndeepoffroad@yahoo.com with a picture of your rig, its specs, and your name/hometown

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Competitors:

Troy Miller: Jeep YJ 6.0L, TH400, Atlas, steering Rockwells f/r, double beadlocks, 46" cut MT Claws

Automotive tire Tire Off-roading Vehicle Automotive wheel system

Leslie Springer-Davis: 91 YJ Black "Swamp Donkey" 5.3l, 700R4, Dana 300, Dana 60 Frt, Corp 14 Rear, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Lockers, 43" TSL-SX Stickies.

Off-roading Automotive tire Tire Soil Vehicle

James Mooring: Jeep Scrambler "Ol Blue" RJ502, TH400, NP205, steering Rockwells f/r, cut 44" Boggers.

Off-road racing Vehicle Off-roading Off-road vehicle Motor vehicle

Ryan Miller: Jeep YJ buggy, fuel injected/built 454, TH400, NP205, steering Rockwells f/r, 47" Pit Bull Rockers

Automotive tire Tire All-terrain vehicle Trail Vehicle

Jon West: Jeep YJ, LS1, TH400, Atlas, Dana 60 front/14 bolt rear/Detroits, 42" PitBull Rockers on Raceline beadlocks, custom ice chest mount

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Transport

#4 · (Edited)

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)

Attachments

#8 · (Edited)
Yardsale from last year. James Mooring loves to give Ol Blue a quality beatdown. He will be back this year for revenge!

blue cj log jam - YouTube

Attachments

#13 ·
well mine was pre yardsale! lol it will definately be ready for this race! i am ready to kick some a**!! :flipoff2:

#15 ·
Let the trash talk begin! Can this year's thread beat last year's? :laughing::laughing:

or of the most current yard-dart position!!:flipoff2:
I think there was one posted of the fish...umm, the flip flop....errr, the flopper...I mean, Boogie's rig. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

#22 ·
no 4 points are fine i allready asked, but must have at least 4 point harness helmet and fire extinguisher, no exceptions this year.
Yep Cory, you're little brother there is right, 4 or 5 are good. :flipoff2:

that is a good thing! would hate for one of you to get hurt when i run you over! :lmao::flipoff2::flipoff2:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I wonder if they would throw rocks like a girl at you afterwards? :flipoff2:

#26 ·
Hell no, there's a chicken driving a milk cow for our next race!!!

#30 ·
Exactly what I was talking about, :lmao:

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2:

#39 ·
Please let each suit be worn and someone play goodbye horses as they walk to their rigs :flipoff2:

#36 ·
The vagina one will scare him and he'll just try to eat the other one!

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2:

#37 ·
What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on in here??? Like kindercare or some shit!!! You fukkers talk more trash than this on FB about the barbie jeep race. What gives??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.