Pirate 4x4 banner

Need help in broken arrow tulsa area welding

775 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  PITT 
#1 ·
I am currently living in an apartment in broken arrow and need to get my steering welded up. Bunges welded onto some Dom tubing. I have a grinder and a cut off disc to have everything ready for welding. I can bring it to you are meet you somewhere. Willing to pay/buy lunch beer whatever you need to help me out. Hoping to get this done saturday afternoon/evening or sunday. I have a welding machine just no 240v outlet. I am new to the area and haven't made and cool wheeling buddies yet. Plus my apartment would flip out. They already don't like me working on my rig. Thank you in advance y'all.

#2 ·
Shoot me a PM, Ive got a buddy in broken arrow whos a Jeep guru and has what you need at his place.

#3 ·
If that doesn't pan out, PM me and I can get you fixed up.

#4 ·
Good ol MrTodd! Ive heard good things about you from TOR!

Hopefully I can get him fixed up tonight or tomorrow. I'm in the same boat, moved into an apartment so no access to a welder but got a buddy in BA who does Jeep work for a few people who has one. If that doesnt work out one of the other "Ah f**k it" crew has a shop we can run over to.

#6 ·
We're gonna run over to my buddies Saturday afternoon and weld up his steering. Shop huh, WHY YOU NO SAY YOU HAS SHOP? What kind of shop. Might have to get with you on a few ideas for my Jeep.

#8 ·
I used to live between 91st and 101st and elm, I drive a yellow LJ with a hi-lift on the hood.

#10 ·
Thank y'all for all the help and people volunteering their equipment and time. Got it taken care Saturday afternoon. I really appreciate it. Maybe we should all meet up somewhere just to say hey and eat some food. Who is going to BMR in Disney? I will be.

#12 ·
Maybe we should all meet up at Compadres one night, eat, get Aaron shitty on Margaritas and talk about whose rig gets built next??

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2:

#14 ·
I'm down, next week would be better for me since I'm on call this week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.