Pirate 4x4 banner

Official Hogwild Shootout Picture thread!!!!!!

3K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  mrtoddb 
#1 ·
Come on! Post up some pics for those of us too unluckly to get to go! :(

#2 ·
I don't think we will see pics till Sunday night like a normal weekend event. LOL

#15 ·
I think that was his time too...

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2:

#13 ·
That night run was a blast!!! I'd do that again in a heartbeat!!!

#17 ·
I've tried to upload a few pics, but getting server errors.

#18 · (Edited)
Attention!!!!!!

Are people allowed to have campfires and burn wood at HOGWILD??:confused:

I love seeing the pics and videos but those cut down trees and PILES of brush and sticks and trees is SCARY.

1 wrong roll and landing and someone could get impailed by 1 or hit and the buggies can for sure take a bashing and break stuff. :(

Those piles of debris need to be BURNED in campfires and cut up and moved ASAP!!

Other than that the place looks amazing and awesome and i cant wait to be there next year to watch it in person.:grinpimp:

#19 ·
Are people allowed to have campfires and burn wood at HOGWILD??:confused:

I love seeing the pics and videos but those cut down trees and PILES of brush and sticks and trees is SCARY.

1 wrong roll and landing and someone could get impailed by 1 or hit and the buggies can for sure take a bashing and break stuff. :(

Those piles of debris need to be BURNED in campfires and cut up and moved ASAP!!

Other than that the place looks amazing and awesome and i cant wait to be there next year to watch it in person.:grinpimp:
Glad to see you web wheeling... Get out there and you will know if you can burn or not.......Do you really feel the need to draw even more negative attention to a sport we are trying to grow? :shaking:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.