Pirate 4x4 banner

New to celina tx need some wheelin buddies!

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  celinalurch 
#1 ·
I just moved to Celina in dec and am looking for some guys to get together and do a little wheelin/wrenchin with. I dont even know of anywhere to go as of now and am having offroading withdraws I have a 97 tahoe sas 14 boly rear 44 front 5:13s and lockers on 38's. Also looking to join a club if there are any around.

#2 ·
There is a group of us over around McKinney area. We go to Bridgeport pretty regular. We also go to Clayton and anywhere else we decide we want to try out. We like Bridgeport since it is close and is a good place to test out new changes before we get to far fromt he house.

#3 ·
Do yall ever meet up. i would like to come introduce myself. I have been to b-port quite a few time and have always had a good time. im always up for putting some mile on the tahoe so anytime yall go give me a shout a couple days in advance and ill head over with you. Maybe we can meet in mckinney sometime just to meet and greet. let me know my cell is 5802309456

#4 ·
There's a few clubs in the DFW area and a couple of "social" groups. Here are the links:

DFW Chapter of TX4WD They know me as Tonto there. Jeremy is the current president and they just had their annual MegaRun event last weekend at Barnwell Mountain out in Gilmer.

TexasJK.Com - The home for 2007 and newer Jeep Owners - The Front Page Known as JR or Tonto. Not just for jeeps. They have monthly meetings out at Love and War bar and grill every first Wed of the month. They also have a yearly run to Superlift Offroad Park in Hot Spring Arkansas. This year it's during Spring break next week 15-17th. I will not be there as I'm running the ramp out at Red Necks with paychecks event. Huge event you should come out and visit me at the RTI ramp.

http://www.facebook.com/pres.fwdfwd?fref=ts Fwd Fwd used to be a club but has now turned into a social group. Donnie Hargrove run that bunch of misfits. They have runs through out the year.

Home | Baertrax Dallas offroad shop. Where I take my rigs to get worked on. They have at least two runs a year. One out in Clayton in Oct and the other during Memorial Weekend out in Katemcy Rocks "K2" near Mason Texas. Bands, beer, and raffle.

Look me up on FB. I'm always going out to events around the area.

Home Page - Test Your Flex

JR

#7 ·
The group POS was telling you about will be going to Barnwell the weekend of the 22nd this month. You can always come by on the weekends. Bring cold beer.:D We usually have some kind of shenanigans or builds going on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.