Pirate 4x4 banner

SMORR midnight rule??

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  silverback97 
#1 ·
Whats the story with the midnight rule?? im told that the gates lock at midnight and Brandon told me that we MUST be off the trails by midnight??:shaking: How well does he enforce this? ive been once before as a passenger with a group thats not into wheelin at night much. Its about a 5 hr drive for me. I have a hard time making that drive to be told to stop wheelin at midnight...

#5 · (Edited)
The wheeling used to be allowed all night, you just had to keep your rig within the gates once you were done wheeling. There was some kind of incident like mentioned above where someone got hurt. He restriced the wheeling to no later then midnight. If there is an issue with your rig etc, im sure he will not have a problem. He mentioned if it gets too late and your broke down just let him know and they will do what they can to get you out of the trails. He keeps a very high standard on his park as nice as it is he should. He doesnt want it to turn into a trashy camp ground where everyone gets wasted and gets hurt at 3 a.m. You're more then welcome to get drunk, just make sure you get hurt before midnight! :flipoff2:

#9 ·
Whats the story with the midnight rule?? im told that the gates lock at midnight and Brandon told me that we MUST be off the trails by midnight??:shaking: How well does he enforce this? ive been once before as a passenger with a group thats not into wheelin at night much. Its about a 5 hr drive for me. I have a hard time making that drive to be told to stop wheelin at midnight...
Seemed like the ":shaking:" insinuated some dislike for the rule, which was ironic considering the sig below it. :laughing::flipoff2:

#12 ·
The rule was there before the accident. If you are broke call him and he will send help. I thought he locked the gates at midnight which ment you just had to leave your rig outside the gate if you got back after 12:00. to keep from bothering the campers who where sleeping

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.