Pirate 4x4 banner

Houston area peps you wanna race Dirt Riot

3K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  sleepsontoilet 
#1 · (Edited)
:UPDATE:
2014 Race season is almost here & looking for help in the pits & possible co-driver seats open to the right people. Great way to come see what Dirt Riot is like & maybe see if you want to start racing too. You can PM me for details or any questions you might have.

I also race the Baja 1000 every year & possible chance for you to be a part of that race too.

#6 ·
Forgot you get a FREE t-shirt too WOW:grinpimp:

I do want to buy a shirt though and support local racers. Tell me how man.
LMAO. Your shirt confuses me! How are you gonna be a ******* From "Houston via San Diego, CA".

x2 on Wyatt......I'd like one of those shirts!

Good luck in Altus!

#5 ·
I got all that, plus want to do it. Imagine that...
But no way for that weekend, solid booked. Sorry Bro.

I do want to buy a shirt though and support local racers. Tell me how man.

#7 · (Edited)
Born & raised in Southeast Texas. Anything west of Anahuac isn't Texas Cajun....
Besides I love the tag line "100% ******* Octane" fuel for a crawfish

If ya want a shirt PM me I'll sell them for $25 & aint making anything off them. All I got right now is XL

#14 ·
In for updates. I have a helmet someone could borrow if needed. It's got a little age (5 or so years) but has almost never been used. Don't remember the size off hand but could check.

I'd offer to pull it but I doubt my little truck would like me to much. :laughing:

#17 ·
Season is coming up again & we need some help. Looking for people interested in joining the team. We have two Jeeps racing this year & traveling to over 9 races in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Kentucky & Colorado.

We ended last year as the Central points champions & 2nd in National points. Traveling to all 4 series to race in Colorado, Georgia, Texas & Oklahoma. This year we will again race in all 5 series.

Mainly need help at the races so its not critical you live in Houston area. If interested you can email me at info@socalprintshop.com

#18 ·
hmm very tempting. I always told my wife only way I'd travel the country is if I was in a pit crew for something. What is a typical weekend like? Race Schedule?

#19 · (Edited)
We leave Thursday evening or Friday morning & back by Sunday night.

BTW- If someone has a 30ft trailer (goose or bumper pull) able to haul two Jeeps then we might be open up for a Co-Driver spot. I have a truck to pull it just need a bigger trailer...

#25 ·
So your watching the KOH race this week & wish you could be apart of that. Well this is your chance. We still need people to help out & you dont need to live in Houston area to meet us at any races on our schedule.

#29 · (Edited)
Shake down & shock tuning this weekend. Still waiting for the alignment shop to have the rack free for at least 3-4 horas. Gonna be fun getting it aligned or somewhat close as no one in these parts has any idea what to do. if it isn't stock or off the shelf they are scared. LOL

Gonna do a build thread after everything is finished

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.