Pirate 4x4 banner

El Paso, TX Wheeling Gathering

469 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Deviousfred 
#1 ·
I'm not taking any excuses this time around! You're getting at least three weeks notice and time to prep, get the rigs trail worthy, and start asking for time off from work. :twak

April 20th, 2013. We will be meeting at the Mountain View High School parking lot. Its a big lot and provides a place for people to leave their tow rigs if necessary. The trail run begins at 10 am giving people plenty of time to grab some breakfast and fuel up. The actual wheeling will take place at Red Sands and the surrounding desert.

The trail is composed of sandy trails, sand dunes, rocky hills, and rocky descends. The hardest obstacles can be easily bypassed.

My buddy who is not a member on the site is rounding up some of his Bronco buddies but everyone is welcome. If anyone needs any directions, more info, or something shoot me a text or a call.

I took some time to outline the trail on google maps here:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=31.778964,-106.133766&spn=0.094853,0.169086

Again!

What: 2013 El Paso FSB Round Up and Wheeling Trip

When: April 20th, 2013 @ 10:00AM

Where: Meeting @ Mountain View High School Parking Lot, Wheeling @ Red Sands and surrounding desert

Who: FSB/Pirate/SWD members and anyone who shows up with a rig

Why: Why the hell not!!!!

Fred
915-252-01 six eight

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.