Pirate 4x4 banner

Madness in may 2013

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  COME GET YA SOME 26 
#1 ·
The date is set. As usual, its Memorial Day Weekend at Byrds Adventure Center in Cass, AR. We have great live bands "Sherman Connelly and War Pony" and also "Dirty Pesos". We have an awesome competition on Saturday with some fabulous prizes, were having a poker run on Sunday and were also kicking around the idea of several night events on Friday evening. The entire park is open for trailriding, the river should up and the good times will be happening. Book your campspots early and make plans to join us for our 12th annual "Madness In May Family Fun Event"
We plan to have 4 classes of competition 36" tires and under, 37" tires and up, a UTV class, and hopefully a buggy class.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It's almost time for Madness In May!! book your camp spots because the'yre filling up fast. Also check out our event page on FB Madness In May. Share and like for a chance to win free passes to the event.

#4 ·
We've just scheduled our competiton events.
1. Creek Crawl
2. Gauntlet
3. Barrel race
4. Woods Course
5. Muddin 4 Life

All events are individual events. Entry fee is included with the $15.00 gate fee for your rig. ( paying per event is a hassle plus sometimes you just decide at the last minute that you wanna compete) Each event has awesome prizes, no overall winner. Just show up and run the events you want and pass on the others. Its gonna be a blast. Come out and lets see what you and your rig can do. All competition events will be on Saturday!! The main organized event on Sunday will be a Poker Run. It will also be paid for with your gate admission and we hope to give away something sweet to the winner. Got my eye on a sweet YETI Cooler. Guess we will see

#6 ·
I don't know if they'll open up the trail through the pasture or not. It all depends on the rain and how nasty it is through there. We went up yesterday rode all the Poker Run Trails and a bunch more. The park looks great and the Poker Run will be a fun one that everyone can enjoy. It will be on Sunday May 26th, so plan on it. Someone will take home an awesome prize. Oh.. and don't forget. The Poker Run is free. It's included with your paid admission to the event.

#7 ·
Looking forward to this event, I have never been to the Byrd's park before.

#8 ·
Picked up a few last minute sponsors for the event. The prize packages are building up and looking sweet. All we need is good weather and its likely to be the best "Madness In May" to date. 4 bands, 4 classes of competition, a Poker Run. I can't wait!!

#10 · (Edited)
The long range forecast looks sweet.

Fri May 24
Partly Cloudy
80° 60°
Chance of rain:10%
Wind:NNW at 7 mph

Details
Sat May 25
Sunny
86° 61°
Chance of rain:0%
Wind: N at 8 mph

#11 ·
7 More days and its party time!! Stoked and ready...

#13 ·
Check out these sick new trophies!! Madness In May.....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.