Pirate 4x4 banner

Anyone in El Paso that can help a fellow wheeler?

573 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BTRFLZ7463 
#1 ·
I sent my TC to Stak 2 months ago, and despite separate promises that it would be shipped back to me repaired, it seems to have fallen into a black hole. Stak doesn't answer the phone or return messages or emails.

Is there anyone who can go to their shop and see what's happening? TC is a 3-speed monster box that was sjipped from TC4X$ in Cumming, GA.

#2 ·
stak

I found this in the general 4x4 section.........hope it helps

"I have a monster box and had a ton of trouble getting in touch with them as well. I am doing an engine/trans swap so I needed a new input. After searching and searching, I found some of their old vendors, one of which gave me the telephone number to another company he (Stak owner) owns. I called that number and once I got them on the phone the part I needed was in the mail the next day no problems at all.

If you need a part try (915)629-9668 It is another company, but just let them know you are looking for Stak help and they just switch gears.

It was kinda a PITA to get in touch with them, but once I did everything went smoothly. Hope this helps some of you."

#3 ·
I found this in the general 4x4 section.........hope it helps

"I have a monster box and had a ton of trouble getting in touch with them as well. I am doing an engine/trans swap so I needed a new input. After searching and searching, I found some of their old vendors, one of which gave me the telephone number to another company he (Stak owner) owns. I called that number and once I got them on the phone the part I needed was in the mail the next day no problems at all.

If you need a part try (915)629-9668 It is another company, but just let them know you are looking for Stak help and they just switch gears.

It was kinda a PITA to get in touch with them, but once I did everything went smoothly. Hope this helps some of you."

yes i had problems last week getting ahold of them, called the number above, and got my part shipped to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.