Pirate 4x4 banner

Moving to Dallas/Ft Worth

820 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  TreeQuotaTon 
#1 ·
My job is taking me to Dallas/Ft Worth. Need input on area to buy a house. No kids or wife. Just need shop to prep car. Been looking in Rhome? Burleson? Granbury?

#5 ·
Hey congrats on the move man! On your way through stop by the shop and say hi! You will need to pick up some BaerTrax swag and Ill give you the low down on all the 4x4 happenings in the area!

Good luck, BTW Burleson is a great area! I have friends that have a small piece of land in Burleson and its always nice to get out of the city when we hang out there!!!

JOSH

#6 ·
Give Teneka Harris a call.. She's a realtor in that are. But shes also my mother and isnt out to take your money like other suckers in that are. PM me for her number. Shed be more than willing to point you towards the right area. And to tell you what areas to avoid at all costs..

#9 ·
Rhome is a good area. My Mom and Stepdad live up there. My Stepbrother lives across 287 from them. If you live in some of the additions with an acre or so, the people are pretty tolerant and generally like minded. Everybody has shops in there back yard with their toys. Its a little drive to anything big. Saginaw and Decatur are around 10 miles away in opposite directions. The Dollar General has the basic necessities in town but not much more. I live in Waxahachie on the other side of the Metroplex (southeast) I like it a lot down here too. As mentioned above, Burleson is nice, but its growing very fast and getting kinda crowded around town.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.