Pirate 4x4 banner

Employment Opprotunity in Dallas

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Josh at BaerTrax 
#1 ·
BaerTrax is constantly growing and we have the opportunity to expand by hiring 2 positions!

I would prefer someone local although for the right person I would help relocate.

The job here at BaerTrax is just what you would imagine a well-equipped Off-Road Shop to be. It’s the environment that is a kick ass place to work because we see a ton of really cool rigs, we attend a lot of events, and we have a ton of really cool specialty tools to do the job just a little better than the next guy. This is an environment for the right person to really enjoy what they have a passion for and be creative!

It’s a pretty laid back environment! Although we have deadlines just like you would expect, I am not the throw chairs, yell cuss and scream kind of guy and I don’t allow anyone else to be either. This is a (Team Environment) and if you can’t work well as a team then this job is not for you.

I do however have some strict expectations!
If you have a hard time being on time at 9am, this is not the job for you!
If you have a hard time working a solid 40 hour week, this is not the job for you.
If you have a hard time with having a positive attitude on a daily basis, this is not the job for you.
If you have a hard time following simple directions, this job is not for you.
If these basic expectations seem strange or you have had an employer in the past tell you have troubles with any of these, this job is not for you...

On with the job description!, This is an in the shop position. Strong mechanical skills, electrical skills are required and gear experience is a plus. We have a full equipped fab shop in house and machine shop in house. We TIG most of our work when possible and MIG when needed. Do not let the Fab and Machine work intimidate you if you feel you fit the Mechanical and Electrical described and if you have other skills please tell me about those.

These positions are salary positions and I pay well! The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, no weekends!

I’m not trying to be a hard ass here but BaerTrax isn’t your (grab an angle grinder) kind of shop and we are not looking for a trainee at this time. I am looking for a hit the ground running kind of guy.

If you have a resume please send it to Josh@BaerTrax.com or call the shop and talk to me at 972-406-9363. If you don’t have a resume that’s fine too, just a simple email describing yourself and your experience is great!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.