Pirate 4x4 banner

Moving forward...

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  TURNEROFFROAD 
#1 ·
I just wanted to put out a big 'Thank You' to everyone who has supported me in the endeavors I've been involved with. After my failed partnership with the Southern Rock Racing Series, I plan to forge ahead on my own. I will do my best to continue to put on events/races that are fun, first class and include family activities. Thanks again for all the support and help you've all given me. Currently on the schedule, is a Two Tribes Events, The 4x4th of July @ Byrd's Adventure Center. Hope to see you all there!!!

#5 ·
It was said that I didn't promote the Series well and 'self' promoted instead and that I was not needed. SOOO my 25% of the business was taken back and I was voted off the srrs island

Seriously doubt any failure on your part. You'll be better solo anyway!!! Keep on keepin on and looking forward to all the new events to come!!
Thanks man, I have and will continue to do my very best to operate at a high standard, I'm a flawed guy but have strong convictions about how to 'be'

Was Flat Nasty a failure?

Everything I heard it turned out great, but that's just from my friends that were down there.
All in all no... there were some timing and executive decisions that were in question, but I wasn't in the decicion making process as I was apparently 'on my way out'

Thanks for all the support the Pirate crew has offer thru the years... I hope I'm just getting started good! :)

#3 ·
Seriously doubt any failure on your part. You'll be better solo anyway!!! Keep on keepin on and looking forward to all the new events to come!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.