Pirate 4x4 banner

Member of the IATS please check in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  linked&bobbed_S10 
#1 ·
I have heard a lot about this shitshow but have no idea who the ass clowns really are so please tell me.....

1. Who are the IATS founding members?

b. Who are the honorary members?

Thirdly. What does it take to be apart of this group?

4th. Why would anyone want to be a clown?

5. Do girls really have to sit when they pee?

F. Does the membership expire?

7. Do you get jumped in or out?

OPen TO cOMmenTary......ThaNks

#3 ·
Come on now, if your in, you know who you are!
It involves apple pie at 9 a.m., then it involves it again at 3 a.m., and it probably involves the same hill, yet you think that's your first time on that hill.

#16 ·
apple pie? orange shirt? irresponsible??? i don't know what you are talking about. :shaking::shaking::laughing:

#17 ·
Simple to explain - they are a group of kindhearted individuals that enjoy spending quality time drinking moonshine, staying up too late, clogging trails and dragging their broke junk around the woods while the street jeeps wheel around them and then run to town for beer and ice while they are still swearing. :flipoff2:
Great group of people to be around. Smart asses and all.

#30 · (Edited)
Don't get it twisted, he is not a member of the IATS! I repeat, he is not a member! The word ASSCLOWN simply expressed his intention of attempting a hill that he probably wasn't going to make more than 30 ft. Up, and also from his many run ins or conversations he has had with team obscene. Oh, he goes by action fab!

Wow! Was it just that wet that weekend of the 1st MnG? I can't remember back 4 years ago! I remember the Showtime truggy blowing up a front ring & pinion and Therron having to winch up the Animal, but I know its still not a crawlable hill, or maybe that would take the fun out of it! There awkwardly placed ledges at the top are fun!

#32 ·
:lmao: i have seen that video before, but had no idea it was action fab! i do believe it was really wet the first year!

#33 ·
Now that I stoop deep into the drunken blackout part of my memory, it had snowed like 8"-10" the weekend before! We went to Daisy on Thursday, and my 40" PBR's disappeared in the creek!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.