Pirate 4x4 banner

BUZZ TO THE RED DAWG - Best two day race around!

4K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  TURNEROFFROAD 
#1 · (Edited)
Brought to you by SeeyouontheTrail & American Rock Crawling

When - November 15th and 16th

Where - Buzzard Canyon ORV Park in Sayre OK & Coppermines ORV Park near Altus

4 Classes And Three races -
UTV
Stock/stockmod,
Unlimited (aka 4400 )

*The stock and Stock Mods will race at the same time
*Rules are similar to Dirt Riot & WE Rock*

Entry fee - $200.00 per class covers BOTH days

80/20 split - 80% to the racers and 20% to the Landowners

2 Hours of racing each day and each location

It'll be the last big race of the year giving you a chance to earn a little repair or build money for KOH

Here is a quick video concerning some particulars....
BUZZ TO THE RED DAWG Updates - YouTube (we will be updating regularly )

The weekend will end up @ the Red Dawg Bar n Grill! Expect some more fun activities AFTER the races are over... :grinpimp:

See less See more
#5 ·
This is shaping up to be a very awesome weekend of racing. We will have a huge concert announcement within the next week for Saturday night. Also 2k is in the purse already and we haven't even opened registration yet. We are already working on a vendor section along with food and potential sponsors and they will be looking for the next years racing season.
I know as a spectator it can be hard seeing the race. Well we will have that fixed. We will have a hay ride that will take you to great spectating spots throughout the race. If you have never seen a endurance race or you have seen one but not at these parks. You have to come check it out. Also We have a class for every vehicle. So you can race also. After the race Sat night the party will really ramp up. We have been talking about maybe a longest jump, Highest Jump, Most style Gymkana race, and a few other competitions under the lights just outside the Red Dawg Bar and grill While the band is playing. We are sparing nothing. It's gonna be a great weekend of racing no doubt! If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or Ty we will be sure and clear up any questions you might have! Hope to see you there!
Allen

#6 ·
If my junk is running we will be there. Sounds like a fun weekend!

#8 ·
I'm in!!

#14 ·
Pretty sure it's going to be the race of the year!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.