|03-19-2017, 07:09 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2016
Member # 680250
Parks/places to ride in KY.
Like the title says guys, just looking to get some new places to wheel here in KY,
& thought maybe we could start a list of places. What I would like to see is this.
2. Location (if its not an actual park, how do we get to it)
3. Pay or free
4. Primary type of terrain you observed
5. Your opinion on the place. or 1 to 10 if you want. (1 sucks, 10 is kickazz)
1. Wildcat Offroad Park
2. 7800 N US Hwy 25, East Bernstadt 40729 KY
4. Mix of open trail, mud holes, and some semi challenging climbs.
5. I would give it a 7, little to much open terrain with a lot of good stuff blocked off.