Welcome to the Pirate4x4.com SouthEast Regional Forum! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DRM
Super Moderator

Member # 8
Welcome to the Pirate4x4.com SouthEast Regional Forum!

We felt it would be a good addition to Pirate to have a place for wheelers in the south east to get together and chat. I know we all have local forums for our clubs, etc. that we frequent - and this isn't meant to replace those. What this can be is a way for enthusiasts all over the south to have a common place to keep in contact right here on Pirate4x4.com
>"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 47820
Forgot the midwest......
June 1st 2012 (WeRock Weekend too!)
June 30th 2012
September 8th 2012 (Sherock and Brad Marion Memorial RROCK Championship)
2011 W.E.ROCK Hannibal 1st Place
2011 W.E.ROCK Attica 1st Place
2011 RROCK 2nd Place
OFFLIMITS4WD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Stands to wipe.

Member # 81266
This can't be the South East forum without SC in the states listed..........

I can't believe you forgot SC........

Don't make me join the California forum........

I'll do it.....
Old 03-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 132700
Send a message via AIM to RebelSon Send a message via MSN to RebelSon Send a message via Skype™ to RebelSon
Hails for The NC
RebelSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 141206
Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

Hello fellow South Easterners.... I guess SC should have its own forum since I didn't see it in the list of states for the SE... anyway I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for good fj40 restoration or even just a place that specializes in FJ40's somewhere in NC, SC or GA? I live in Charleston SC so the closer the better if there is one.

Thank you very much,

Christian aka FJ40 fan

Last edited by fj40 fan; 08-26-2009 at 06:24 PM.
fj40 fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 51070
yeah whats up with SC not listed.... no respect...yeah, we always find a way to make ourselves look bad....
jeepmj_tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:40 AM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 160542
Quote:
Originally Posted by fj40 fan View Post
Hello fellow South Easterners.... I guess SC should have its own forum since I didn't see it in the list of states for the SE... anyway I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for good fj40 restoration or even just a place that specializes in FJ40's somewhere in NC, SC or GA? I live in Charleston SC so the closer the better if there is one.

Thank you very much,

Christian aka FJ40 fan

Thanks you for the post.

Last edited by helenk579; 05-18-2010 at 02:40 AM.
helenk579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 73188
yes we do wheel here in charleston! Just not locally unless im missing something?
DRTRAYDEUCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 27445
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmj_tj View Post
yeah whats up with SC not listed.... no respect...yeah, we always find a way to make ourselves look bad....
Dude, we are so badass, that they can't list SC. LOL

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"][B][URL="http://www.gdi4x4.com"]http://www.gdi4x4.com[/URL][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shagnaz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:31 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 219433
Send a message via AIM to Outlaw star
South Florida

Checking in from South Florida. Originally from CherokeeForum.com but came here for some FSJ tech. CF is mainly Xjs.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 302041
I guess this is where i check in... SC must be to hardcore for the pirate.
SpeedCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 441145

Hello. My name is Robert, and I recently purchased a 96 Mazda b4000 4x4. Which is technically a 96 ranger. So I live here in pcola, and wanna get back into crawling again. So I know I need to do a SAS up front , still doing research on that, I built Baja stuff back in Cali and I'm no stranger to vehicle builds, this is my first big build. I wanna get crazy articulation with the ability to use it as a daily driver.
rckkrwler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 491209
Hello, I'm Bear, Publisher of Wasted Trails 4x4 magazine, a Non-Profit helping Cancer patients in need. Bear's Quest 4 Rest, Inc. owns the magazine and it's Mission is to fill a 501c3 Fund with 100k, ( that will never be used, only the interest & profit will be used each year). The Magazine has started a Buggy build called the "Pink Pistol", it will be used to promote the magazine by competing in the ARC, SRRS, and WEROCK racing series and eventually the Ultra4 series. Allow me to share with you all on how this all came to be, I have been doing 4x4 Charity Fund raising since the early 2000's, a few years back I was diagnosed with HgG, Hypogammaglobulinimia, a blood Cancer that will eventually take down my immune system. BQ4R,INC. was born, the 501c3 Fund set up and I was off, being a 4x4 Journalist for many years, I set out in my 87' Comanche and wrote about my adventures for Offroad Adventures in a monthly column, depositing those payments into the Fund.
It wasn't going fast enough for me, so I began WT4x4 mag. last March and published the 1st issue in May. I cover the expenses of the magazine & web site from my disability income, never taking a cent of what comes into the non-profit, neither do the Journalists that help each month with the great articles and photos, not why we all do this.
This past November, my eldest Son of 25, passed away. He was unexpectedly home from his Truck driving job, borrowed my car to go to Town and do his laundry, fell asleep at a friend's house and never woke up. 6 weeks later we were told he had coronary artery disease. To this day, the thought of him gone drains me. I am an ole' hillbilly and had been using the magazine as my "therapy" to deal with my Cancer and it works, but, wasn't enough with Doug passing. I decided to do the "Pink Pistol" build to bring awareness to all types of Cancer, while promoting the magazine.
I have donated my home to the Bear's Quest 4 Rest Inc, State Non-Profit, as I am moving to a smaller apt., it will be rented out with those monies going into it and the equity used to secure the "nuts & bolts" of this build.
To the Build: Green Country Offroad in OK. is the builder for this project, and thus far we have secured the following Sponsors, Weld wheels, tires from Forbes tire service, RCV, MJ Motorsports,(engine builder), Dana for gears & lockers, Bull Dog lighting, Twisted Stitches seats, Simpson, ISP seats, TMR, Bill Baird, Auto Cycle powder coating, J.R. Rigging, Elite Metal Designs, Pro Fender shocks, and Micro Armor fluid additives.
There will be 2 Lady Drivers to make up the Magazine's Racing Team for this Buggy, one competing in the ARC & SRRS series and the other will compete in the WEROCK series next year and eventually the Ultra4 Series. I have one driver and am awaiting confirmation on the 2nd, before making the Official announcement.
We are a long ways from completion, many things still are needed and we are taking donations/Sponsorships for this build and its 1st Racing Season. We have set up a Pink Pistol page on the magazine web site and there is a paypal button there for cash donations. Those who wish to Sponsor the build with parts/services, will be included in each months build article and will receive ad space, (size depends on the Sponsorship), with a link to your web site. The magazine is free to download and read each month, so follow the build as it takes flight with completion being in the Spring. Thanks everyone for listening to my story and the magazine's build of the "Pink Pistol". Bear

Home Page
https://www.facebook.com/WastedTrail...x_wizard=true#
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waste...ype=sitefooter
wt4x4Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 217471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbrdwr22 View Post
I have been on other forums and different spots on this site and people talk about finding good light bars for a respectable price. We'll I found a good company right in our backyard here in East Tennessee APOC Industries. They are reasonably priced and have some killer looking bars check them out if you are up in the air about where to go to get one apocindustries.com
Spam Much.. How about you grab a yellow start before you start spamming the threads...

Sponsored Drivers:
Jay Callaway #4550
Jason Kaminsky #4678
Matson Breakey #4576
Shannon Goodall #7779
Kenneth Goodall #7779
Josh Reynolds #7779
Brandon Heyes #4558
Carlos Banegas #3
D_sach is offline   Reply With Quote