Pirate 4x4 banner

Ill pay you $300 for labor to do my 8.8 swap - Raleigh, NC

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  tj-hooker 
#1 ·
Ill pay whoever $300 cash to perform my 8.8 swap for me. Shouldn't take more than a day or 2, i will be willing to help, basically $300 to use your tools, garage, and welder for like a weekend. I live in Greenville and go to ECU, and i would need to drive back to raleigh for a weekend and have it done by saturday so It is ready to rock and roll on sunday. It has to be done right, though there really isn't much involved. If you got tools and a weekend and like workin on jeeps, this is an easy way to make $300. If this doesnt work out i gotta get my 8.25 regeared, seems like a waste since ill be putting in 4.10s. I will say for that price you better know what the hell your doin. Not sure if this goes in for sale? Located in Raleigh/Greenville NC.

#5 ·
call this place

check out balckoutautosports in raliegh. they are awesome and do great work. The owner jon is a great guy and can tackle your problem. pm me and i will give you his #. he is very close to you. 1 hour maybe 1 1/2 if you drive like grandma. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.