Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics Of Your Rigs!!!!

79K views 591 replies 227 participants last post by  toywthbdydmge 
#1 ·
I figured since the Nor Cal cats have a thread we should too.Post pics of your rigs,I'll start,here's a picture of mine still under costruction:

Attachments

See less See more
#348 ·
Started off with an 04 Rubi. Started using it as soon as I drove it off the lot.

The earlier days riding almost stock.

Slowly but surely built it up with "bolt" on parts, eventually lifted it.

Posing in the driveway.

In its glory.

An extra set of tires

The Alloy shafts are just waiting for the gear package to show up before it will have a little more pep in its step. Of course the list goes on & on of what I would like/ need to do to it.

#360 ·
I would love to do another trip but I hate that drive up there and a 454 and 38s dont get the best gas mileage:homer: In the video the secondaries were not opening up the carb has been giving me fits..Need to ebuild and claen it i guess:mr-t:

s

#363 ·
well I will be out there in a red and white 89 Jimmy being towed by an 04 grey 4 dr diesel silverado with a little lift. If you can come out, I am going to try to camp by the water so my buddy's motorhome doesn't get stuck.

#373 ·
Mike you need to add a pic of your truck layed on its side in odessa:flipoff2:
I came around the corner and saw that and thought man we went all the way without carnage and the last climb bit ya in the ass. if a fly landed on your arm it would gone the rest of the way

#374 ·
i almost did lay her down trying to straddle that soft shit at the end. theres pictures of that, but sean hasn't posted them yet. im hoping not to lay it down till i get the exo on there! ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.