Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics Of Your Rigs!!!!

79K views 591 replies 227 participants last post by  toywthbdydmge 
#1 ·
I figured since the Nor Cal cats have a thread we should too.Post pics of your rigs,I'll start,here's a picture of mine still under costruction:

Attachments

See less See more
#85 ·
I will probably sas it eventually. Its pretty fun the way it is, though. Makes big bear a blast when it wasnt a challenge in the MJ.

I traded the MJ to RKCRAWLER on the board for his toyota. I have since got rid of the toyota. But he still has the MJ in Tenessee. I miss that thing, I always find myself saying like a poser "...if I still had the Comanche i'd own that section..."

:(

Attachments

#92 ·
Heres my rig, specs in sig
Located in Santa Barbara, moving to santa monica next month and lookin to find some new people to wheel with.
My GF lives in Santa Monica, wherabout you moving?

Come up to the Cantina for the 'Con over Labor Day, support the trail, eat some good food (i'm cooking), win some raffle prizes. See link in sig.

I'll most likely be heading up to Big Bear in September sometime for a camping/wheeling weekend.

#107 ·
John Bull Trail

#111 ·
seems like you guys down in so cal like your toyotas! not many jeeps in here. Funny how the different wheeling areas have certain vehicles that are more popular than others. I guess a little longer wheel base helps where you guys are. nice rigs yall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.