Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics Of Your Rigs!!!!

79K views 591 replies 227 participants last post by  toywthbdydmge 
#1 ·
I figured since the Nor Cal cats have a thread we should too.Post pics of your rigs,I'll start,here's a picture of mine still under costruction:

Attachments

See less See more
#145 ·
Hammers a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

#146 · (Edited)
Well I don't have anything as cool as some of you.. But here's our toys..

The "tow" rig aka My truck

The "wheelin" rig - It's actually my wife's.. Gunna SAS it when the tax return comes in.. the ttb is worn out.. (gee I wonder why) :)

I'd whore out a pic of my motorcycle that is my DD but this isn't the place for it. :)

This post has been deleted
#147 ·
We just took the 250 out there over this last weekend.. (that's where the pic of it is) :)

Before then It had been almost 2 years since I've been there.. Also when I did go it was with other people..

I'm trying to find a trailer I can rent so I can take the bronco out there. That's the real fun rig in the mud. :)

If anyone sees me there stop by and say hi..

#156 ·
I'm almost imbarassed to put this up, but hey.....It's finally ready to go hit the trails! This is my so called "rig" obviously not near as hardcore as the rest of you guys, but I guess that just means you'll be able to pull me out when my inexperience shows it's ugly face. I want to join some of you guys on a run so I can learn how to drive this thing the right way. What would be a good first run for me and my "rig" ?

Pic Here !!!!!!!!!
Dammit, how do I insert the frickin picture?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.