Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics Of Your Rigs!!!!

79K views 591 replies 227 participants last post by  toywthbdydmge 
#1 ·
I figured since the Nor Cal cats have a thread we should too.Post pics of your rigs,I'll start,here's a picture of mine still under costruction:

Attachments

See less See more
#208 · (Edited)
'88 Chevy Blazer. TBI 5.7, TH400, NP205, DRW Dana 60, 14FF 4.56 Detroits. 56" front springs, stock rear with shackle flip = about 4" lift, plenty of body hack/smash/sledge. Tires are 12.00 R20 = 44" tall 12" wide (used to be willyswanter's) Michelin XMLs on cheap 20" wheels. 3"x4"x5' Solid steel rear bumper/hitch for weight distribution. :D

Needs truggied, doubler, move rear axle back with 56" springs, trac bar, 1410 driveshafts...

#212 ·
I usually go to Ocotillo 6-8 times a season but this year with work being slow I think I will only make it 2 maybe 3times this season. :( One guy that goes out there with me has a mild `87 yj. He lets me drive it (since mine is apart and teaching him to wheel). It's fun wheeling a farily stock rig again. Makes me appreciate what my rig will do and the time/$$ spent on it!!:smokin:

#218 ·
dude im lovin the tow rig man!!! i would assume it has the 454 right? how do those old rigs do with towing? I think an older rig like that is all i could afford, plus i think its just down right cool.

Me and some buddy's are also going to truckhaven this weekend. Look for the orange TJ above.

Jeremy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.