Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics Of Your Rigs!!!!

79K views 591 replies 227 participants last post by  toywthbdydmge 
#1 ·
I figured since the Nor Cal cats have a thread we should too.Post pics of your rigs,I'll start,here's a picture of mine still under costruction:

Attachments

See less See more
#231 ·
yup i love my bobbed long bed specs are 22r stock 5.29s front and rear both loaded with aussies on 35bfg mt have a.o.r. front leaves hysteer allpro hanger and tapped steering box sitting in my garage i have a header and 2 1/4 exhaust with a punched cat from the previous motor sitting in my garage as well waiting to get the smog done and its going back on thats all i can think of for now its my first bob job i did it a couple weeks ago wich u can see here

http://rockbrawlers.com/viewtopic.php?t=324&start=0

#243 · (Edited)
My Truck and Jeep

2004.5 3500 with kore suspension and other upgrades and my 2001 TJ with many upgrades, Oh! sorry about the cobra, my socom 16 in 308, and the end of tarzan.One more thing thats our aircraft 330 on fire this last year at LAX, I work for A.A. and we wrer doing a engine run to find out why the left engine wasn't comming up to speed with the right and then kaboom! the engine was found to be cracked at the 2nd stage.

#249 · (Edited)
Hijack. I've never paid much attention to them - how do you build a cherokee big without them tearing apart since they're unibody? My one tons and 44s killed my blazer body/frame...

Oh, and I have another rig now. Needs some semigloss black rattlecan love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.