What's it worth? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southern California
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 91508
What's it worth?

I have a 75 Scout II that I've been building and the reason I was building it no longer exists, so I'm thinking about selling it. At this point is it unfinished but usable. I have run it through the Mirror lake trail as it sits and had only carbeurator problems. Basically, it has:

Dana 44 front and rears, with the rear cout of a Cherokee with a slight offset to the pumpkin. The wheelbase is stretched to 103" and we used 07 chevy chevy pickup springs with jeep hangers for the back along with revolver shackles. In the front it has 73-87 chevy pickup 6" lift springs and Jeep hangers. We are running 35" cooper sst tires(brand new) on chrome wagon wheels. The engine is a 345 v-8 backed by the 727 and a dana 20 t-case. I have two metal hard-tops for it. It has a 4" square tube front bumper with a smittybuilt 9000lb winch, and a 4" square tube rear bumper with a reciever. No radio. I also have a 1994 Chevy TBI motor with a 4L60e Trans and stacked t-cases(241/208) with the complete harness and computer to go with it. I just haven't put them in yet. The Scout has measured travel of 35" in the rear and 34" in the front. I have all of the tubing to build a cage and I have 2x5 3/16 tubing for rock sliders also.

So what's it worth? And is anyone out there interested in it? It is primer black in color with one battle scar from mirror lake on the right rear quarter panel and one small one on the roof(the tree at the bottom of the big hill).
Let me know. Or convince me I shoould finish it. At this point I'm just not sure.

99 Wrangler, 2" lift, 32's-work vehicle.[/FONT]
indytowtulare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 91508
What, no opinions on here?

Ok how about this then. Is anyone out there interested in buying a 5.7l tbi motor out of a 94 suburban with a 4l60e and stacked transfer cases (208/242), along with the computer and wiring harness. Yes it was running and it was removed about three weeks ago. The sub havd 105k on it and no smoke or oil usage.

99 Wrangler, 2" lift, 32's-work vehicle.[/FONT]
indytowtulare is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links