RockLogic4x4???? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 111858
RockLogic4x4????

Anyone ever dealt with RockLogic4x4 in west jordan, Utah??? I took my 3rds out there almost two months ago and they still arent done. I cant ever get a hold of anyone and their voicemail box is always "full and cannot except new messages". I mean call me crazy but 2 months to install some 5.29's and detroits on two toyota 3rd members seems excessive. Especialy when i was told 3-5days and now cant get a hold of the guy who knows whats going on. Anyways just wonderin if any folks have had any experience with them?

Cheers, Jackman
4rdRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 116191
I got screwed on my order,two months ago and I have received no product I call I get no answer or a new story every timeNore can I get my money back the way its going.I think we got a bigfrom them.
J.A.F.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 08:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 111858
Yeah they are out of biz. I finally went out there and the doors were locked and all the rigs were gone. One of the peons was there and opened the door for me so i asked him what was going on. He beat around the bush and tried calling Seth and Jon with no luck. So i told him if they didnt call me back that night i was going elsewhere to get diffs. No call so i did. I ordered them from Trail-Gear. And the day they arrive guess who calls to tell me my diffs are finished. lol so i gave them the big .
4rdRunner is offline   Reply With Quote