JK unlimited wheeling in Farmington, NM - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 133407
JK unlimited wheeling in Farmington, NM

Looking for some wheeler in the Farmington, NM area to go wheeling out in Choke Cherry.

I have a 08 jk unlimited 3" suspension-1" body-35's-and a big BonerBar upfront.
BonerBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 94431
Seriously
JDUB667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 120542
It won't ba a daily driver for long.
bcoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 133407
Seroiusly!

Ya buddy, Seriously! Not all people put all their life and time into building a rig that has to be hauled to the hills. I appreciate all types of wheeling. Lose who have Jeep made for trails, jeeps modified and jeeps/rigs super modified.

Just opposite of buggies and SM rigs are the people who thing they are tearing up all the goo trails out there. You get assholes like you who just put a V-8 with some big ass wheels and hop up shit instead of using skill.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 125868
first off the name boner bar is not the best choice of names if you want to be very SERIOUS. buying bolt on parts is not BUILDING anything its just money spent. as for skilled driving that takes skill which all of us can personaly show you on any given day(you will need at least 37" to to ride these rides)"big tires". by the way there is always people willing to wheel all levels evey weekend, just drive on out and meet them. we are making all of the good new trails not tearing up the (goo ones)?? We all started with stock rigs(not unlimiteds) and now BUILD our own dont be a dumb ass if some one is giving you a hard time.
jwest667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 133407
read it again

First off the posting says JK Unlimited wheeling. Do you understand that?
Second, I appreciate "All" types of 4x4's.
Third, I was making the point to 667 who was being an ass. You know what he meant by that. I made the point that there are other wheeler with trail jeeps who don't like rigs.
So you have 667 who looks down on people who don't have rigs and you have guys who look down on people who go out in rigs and buggies just hopping up rocks.
I neither, I'm not a stuck up ass, I enjoy going out with my family on the upper and lower rim trails with my "little Rubicon", I also love to go with people who have rigs and wattch them go up some crazy shit.

It's pretty sad when I put up a specific posting to go wheeling and you get replies from assholes.

By the way, BonerBar is "Funny".

Old 04-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 125868
I did read your post, you took as a shot at you and your jeep. it was a shot at your name (Bonerbar) thats not funny, might be funny to to small children. as for you taking it perosnaly thats funny. we have wheeled this canyon in stock shit a lot longer than you have owned yours. if you stay in this sport long enuff you will evolve with your ability and end up with a very built rig. dont think we care that much about you and your jeeping ability, just get a better name.
jwest667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 94431
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerBar View Post
Ya buddy, Seriously! Not all people put all their life and time into building a rig that has to be hauled to the hills. I appreciate all types of wheeling. Lose who have Jeep made for trails, jeeps modified and jeeps/rigs super modified.

Just opposite of buggies and SM rigs are the people who thing they are tearing up all the goo trails out there. You get assholes like you who just put a V-8 with some big ass wheels and hop up shit instead of using skill.

easy buddy dont get your boner bar all bent out of shape but with a name like that and the fetish you have with boners you got to expect a little not directed at your rig your more than welcome to come out we do a little bit of everything from all the old stuff to making new trails as for all the other doo doo that came out of your mouth SERIOUSLY
JDUB667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 125892
Quote:
First off the posting says JK Unlimited wheeling. Do you understand that?
Second, I appreciate "All" types of 4x4's.
Third, I was making the point to 667 who was being an ass. You know what he meant by that. I made the point that there are other wheeler with trail jeeps who don't like rigs.
So you have 667 who looks down on people who don't have rigs and you have guys who look down on people who go out in rigs and buggies just hopping up rocks.
I neither, I'm not a stuck up ass, I enjoy going out with my family on the upper and lower rim trails with my "little Rubicon", I also love to go with people who have rigs and wattch them go up some crazy shit.

It's pretty sad when I put up a specific posting to go wheeling and you get replies from assholes.

By the way, BonerBar is "Funny".

Hey There BonerBar,

You can easily see that your trying to start shit and for no reason no one gives a shit that you drive or what you choose to go up never once has any of the "667 rockers" gave me shit for passing on a climb its all about going and having a good time if you cant handel that then your the ass!!

:mad3
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 131195
Who are you? You sure are quick to judge people and the way they choose to wheel. It looks to me like you were looking to start shit with people. No one gives a shit what you drive or how you wheel and what did the 667 do to you that made you cry.
coop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 31211
I still need to come wheel with the locals in Farm-town. The 667 Rockers seem pretty cool. Not sure that I can keep up though...

Double J...for god sakes me learn to use the period key.

OP seems like an ass...almost like someone trolling...

Later,
Charlie
Old 04-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 131195
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieboyd65 View Post
I still need to come wheel with the locals in Farm-town. The 667 Rockers seem pretty cool. Not sure that I can keep up though...

Double J...for god sakes me learn to use the period key.

OP seems like an ass...almost like someone trolling...

Later,
Charlie
Not trolling the guy just has a shitty outlook
Old 04-14-2009, 09:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 93719
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop69 View Post
Not trolling the guy just has a shitty outlook
I can see why...

I feel sorry for the little guy that can only put little rubbers on his bonerbar!
ElLizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 82770
Pac Springs
Dynomax
King Shocks
Spidertrax
lxh0318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 107862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElLizard View Post
I can see why...

I feel sorry for the little guy that can only put little rubbers on his bonerbar!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by redtruggy; 04-14-2009 at 04:18 PM.
redtruggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 93719
Quote:
Are you fawking for real dude? Big tires = NO Skillz!!! Bhahahaha! That's the best comment of the month...

Quote:
By the way, BonerBar is "Not Funny".
Fiksted!!!

Last edited by ElLizard; 04-14-2009 at 07:38 PM.
ElLizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 133407
Wink seriousley

I'm sorry. I am passing on the name bonerbar to who ever wants it. I will paint my jeep chevy orange to make myself a bigger target. I was wrong to even get on this board. I will only get on the jkowners board. See u all out in the. Glade.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:47 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 131195
Was the orange comment for any one particular????????
Old 04-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 121724
this boner has yalls number!

funny shit
505livn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 134357
Can't we all just get along

I appreciate "All" types of 4x4's.

I enjoy going out with my family on trails with my "bolt on" Rubicon, I also love to go with people who have rigs and watch them go up some crazy shit.

I enjoyed watching some 4x4s going up and trying to go up Nazi. Most 4x4's didn't make it but a few did. I enjoyes watching One guy in a 667 rig went right up it like it was nothing. I really enjoyed watching the Sleeper (blue toyota) work to make it up. As for my 4x4 there's no way I could get past the first step. I'll stick to the rim trails for now.

I guess some more rigs came by but I had zoomed off in the RZR after my wife and kid came by.
justaJK is offline   Reply With Quote