RHD Postal Jeep J10 $700 SW MO - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 28892
RHD Postal Jeep J10 $700 SW MO

Right hand drive Postal J10 that was run on Propane most of it's life. Rusty but drives well. (drove 2.5 hours home and many places around here without issue). It's old, worn out, bouncy and has a nasty wooden flatbed but I thought it was worthy of saving, 360/727/219 pics at:

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Postal%20J10/

If someone wants to save this unique part of history, now's the time. I bought this to save it and had hoped an FSJ fan would want it and I just wanted the propane setup.

The propane system is already removed and going off-roading with me! It needs a gas tank... I have a Wagoneer gas tank and an alumuminum front bumper (one on the truck is broken on left side) I would sell cheap to whoever buys the truck if they are looking at restoration.

Due to the premium I could get for a good running motor and drivetrain, I cannot sell for under $700. I live near Springfield, MO and can deliver to Tulsa, OKC, Wichita, KC, St Louis, SE MO or many places nearby, for varying gas prices.

Have a great week,

Jesse
j2sax@yahoo.com
j2sax is offline   Reply With Quote