Pirate 4x4 banner

Restored 1972 Chevy 4x4 3/4 Ton, Painted 1969 Camaro's "Hugger" Orange

18K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  colech 
#1 · (Edited)
[SOLD] Restored 1972 Chevy 4x4 3/4 Ton, Painted 1969 Camaro's "Hugger" Orange

Restored 1972 Chevy 4x4 3/4 Ton, Painted 1969 Camaro's "Hugger" Orange - $8,850

This is a genuine head-turning truck... you'll see once you drive it! Even today, I had someone offer to trade me tucks. On numerous occasions, I've had people roll down their windows in traffic to ask if it was for sale while we were driving in traffic. As you know, it is difficult to find a '72 Chevy 3/4 ton especially restored. Well, I've finally decided to sell so this is your lucky day. I'm pretty much done with the restoration now but my family is growing and since this is my daily driver to work and I need more seats. PM me if your interested... I also have more pics or you could see it on Craig's List too.

1972 Chevy 4x4 3/4 Ton Details

This truck runs and starts like a dream. It has been very reliable and whenever I had an issue with something I fixed it right the first time. As you can see from the pictures, this is one beautiful truck. The paint job was professionally done is a two-stage 1969 Camero "hugger" orange. It really shines but has a few runs in it and rock chips from driving in the gravel. There is no rust and was quite straight before the paint job so only has minor body work. It has a crate Chevy engine and a reuiblt tranny with a shift kit so you don't slush through the gears when you get on it with the 4 barrel Edelbrock Performer carb and Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake. In short, I am confident you will love this truck and so will your friends. It's been the best truck I have ever owned.

Interested? PM me or call (509) 301-3971.
I'd be happy to show you the truck or meet you somewhere. I'm located in College Place, Washington.

Engine & Exterior

• Crate Chevy 350 engine with approx 40,000 miles
  • Rebuilt Turbo 350 tranny with a shift kit so you won't have slushy shifing
  • Rebuilt electronic ignition
  • Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake
  • Edelbrock Performer carburetor
  • 2-1/2" suspension lift
  • Aluminum pickup bed tool box with lock and key
  • NEW headers and 2-1/2" exhaust system installed by Olson Brothers
  • NEW heavy duty towing packing and controller installed by Olson Brothers
  • NEW alternator
  • NEW starter
  • NEW fuel pump
  • NEW radiator
  • NEW hoses
  • NEW water pump
  • NEW heater core
  • NEW ventilation motor and assembly
  • NEW bumpers
  • NEW lights and lenses/molding on all lights
  • NEW custom grill
  • NEW windshield
  • NEW molding around all windows
  • NEW shocks
  • NEW exterior mirrors
  • Rust free body
  • Basecoat clearcoat two-stage 1969 Camaro "hugger" orange PAINT JOB
  • Bedlined pickup bed

Interior

• Frankly there are too many upgrades to list but read on for the highlights...
  • NEW Grant steering wheel (matches truck... a must see)
  • NEW door panels
  • NEW dashboard
  • NEW handles everywhere
  • NEW upholstery and completely rebuilt bench seat and cushion by Carney Upholstery
  • NEW dashboard bezel
  • NEW visors
  • NEW mirror
  • Floorboard and interior are rust free
  • Floorboard has been bedlined to prevent any rust in the future

See less See more
#3 ·
You guys are are awesome here... great eye crucescrawler9! No worries on the year though... I have a title and VIN that says it's a 1972. When I bought the truck about 4 years ago, they told me they put a 1968 cab on it... THAT is what you are seeing. It is a 1972 with a 1968 cab. I love these old trucks, but until I started driving them, I didn't realize what a following they had. It's been fun learning from the *masters* and having a fun truck besides :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.