1958 Jeep FC 170... Runs! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 120355
1958 Jeep FC 170... Runs!

1958 Jeep FC 170... Runs! Flatbed. No serious rust. Cool rig. Odometer reads 43K. GREAT resto candiate or drive as is! Steal at $2750. Text for pics. (406) 490-2521. Butte Montana.
rennevat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 3253
Send a message via ICQ to Willys57SedanDel
Have you tried to sell your FC on the Forward Forum. It's a great site for Willys FC Jeep owners to network.

The Forward Forum
Willys57SedanDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 230857
hey, thats not super far for me, and not a bad price. what does it look like? what kind of shape is it in?
azteclizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 76500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willys57SedanDel View Post
Have you tried to sell your FC on the Forward Forum. It's a great site for Willys FC Jeep owners to network.

The Forward Forum
That has to be one of the most shotty forums I have ever seen.

RIP*01 TJ*98 ZJ*87 MJ*85 CJ7*83 SJ*79 CJ5**
kazzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 120355
azteclizard or anyone else.... private message me your email and I'll send pics... or phone # and i'll text pics

Last edited by rennevat; 12-06-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 120355
Thanks willys57sedandel... I posted on forward forum.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 3253
Send a message via ICQ to Willys57SedanDel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzx View Post
That has to be one of the most shotty forums I have ever seen.
Kazzx, the Forward Forum may not be the most graphical website around, but it gets the job done better than can be imagined. Like an old Willys Jeep, it's very simple, but functional. It does what it was created to do.

The Forward Forum has connected and bonded most of the few Forward Control Jeep enthusiasts not only in this county, but throughout the world. The networking and sharing of information within FC Jeep owners is very comprehensive. The FC Roundups and Get-Togethers are only growing stronger because of simple communication websites such as the Forward Forum.

Upon first glance, it would be very easy to call the Forward Forum shoddy, or even lame. I would call it very useful because most everyone loves it and wants to keep it just the way it is. Every vehicle has it's devoted followers. The Forward Forum, simple as it may be, has brought together an amazing group of crazy people who like the old cabover trucks, who would have otherwise never met to exchange parts and ideas.
Willys57SedanDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 126796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willys57SedanDel View Post
Kazzx, the Forward Forum may not be the most graphical website around, but it gets the job done better than can be imagined. Like an old Willys Jeep, it's very simple, but functional. It does what it was created to do.

The Forward Forum has connected and bonded most of the few Forward Control Jeep enthusiasts not only in this county, but throughout the world. The networking and sharing of information within FC Jeep owners is very comprehensive. The FC Roundups and Get-Togethers are only growing stronger because of simple communication websites such as the Forward Forum.

Upon first glance, it would be very easy to call the Forward Forum shoddy, or even lame. I would call it very useful because most everyone loves it and wants to keep it just the way it is. Every vehicle has it's devoted followers. The Forward Forum, simple as it may be, has brought together an amazing group of crazy people who like the old cabover trucks, who would have otherwise never met to exchange parts and ideas.
I don't think he was really referring to the content. We all know that these type of sites keep us bonded and informed.

But the forum software itself is just the vehicle. And that software running that forum is on the low end of the spectrum. So many of the software apps out there for this type of work is free. It just takes time and effort.

To me it looks like they started with something, and it quickly grew to the point that they couldn't change without a major effort.

I have seen many websites and forums go down that road.