1993 wrangler forsale 4 1/2 in rubicon express lift new 33in procomp xterrains & more - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2003, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 15374
Cool 1993 wrangler forsale 4 1/2 in rubicon express lift new 33in procomp xterrains & more

This is a 1993 jeep wrangler that I purchased about 4 months ago. When I purchased the vehicle it was completely stock. I am the second owner and it was purchased by me from a close friend that bought it new in 1993 from the jeep dealer in Oakland CA. It currently has 145,000 miles on the 4.0L v6 and when I purchased it the jeep had 144,500. It runs excellent, I have not had any problems with it and neither did my friend i purchased it from. I put a 4 1/2 in rubicon express lift and old man emu nitro shocks with 33in procomp xterrains on 15x8 mickey thompson classic II wheels. The tires are still brand new with only approximitley 70 miles on them. It also has a brand new cv drive shaft and a rubicon express slip yoke eliminator and a stock 5 speed manual transmission. The reason I am selling it is because I recently went to the Barrett Jackson auction in arizona and purchased a Pinzgauer offroad vehicle. The jeep also has a new marine stereo that will play mp3 burned cds allowing you to have a cd that can hold 400 or more songs on it with anti skip shock protection. The inside of the jeep is coated with spray on bedliner so there is no need to worry about getting mud in the jeep. Im looking to get $7000 or best offer. If you have any questions or want some pictures give me a call. 707 333 5065 im located in Benicia ca which is in the bay area about 30 miles from San francisco.
Thejuice87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2003, 01:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 14155
Send a message via Yahoo to JJSBADYJ
pic please.
JJSBADYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2003, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 17413
I live in benicia and am interested. Do u have any pics of it?
3Wheel_Drive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2003, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 15374
jeep yj

hello
you replied about my jeep forsale in stead of me sending pictures since you live in benicia you can come look at when ever is convient for you. If you like you can call on my cell @ 925 457 3662.

thanks
Thejuice87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.