SOLD

1986 5.0L 1st Gen. Toyota 4Runner SAS’d Crawler
1986 Toyota 4Runner
1991 Mustang GT 5.0L…runs GREAT!
NP435 4Speed with ultra low 1st gear
Twin Yota cases
Front axle…SAS’d Yota with high steer, Bobby Long 30’s, 4.10’s
Rear axle…IFS rear welded with 4.10’s
GREAT crawl ratio between the cases, 465, and 4.10’s…actually had 4.70’s originally, but too low.
Front suspension is RUF and rear’s are ¾ ton Chevy 63’s
37” Pitbull Rockers in great shape…probably 90%+ tread with some rock rash mounted on 17” Black aluminum wheels.
Full cage tied in front to rear with harnesses.
Custom front and rear bumpers with swing away carrier in the rear and winch mount in front including skid plate and recessed mounting. VERY stout setup that ties frame together front and rear.
Very stout rock sliders
Warn M8000
Custom aluminum panel dash that houses custom switch panel with full array of switches.
Includes Ham radio setup and peaked and tuned CB.
Includes stereo with USB and CD…wake tower speakers mounted in rear above fuel cell.
The rear seat has been maintained even with 21 gallon bladdered fuel cell and rear mounted aluminum radiator with Taurus fan setup.
This is a great rig, has room for 4 with lots of storage. It runs down the highway at 80mph without issue and crawls extremely well. No AC, but the heater works great! It could easily be daily driven as long as no AC, windows, or overall protection from the elements isn't a concern...it's been absolutely bullet-proof reliable.
I’m asking $9000 OBO for it…needs absolutely nothing, jump in and wheel it today. Give me a call with any questions at 623-262-28*94. The rig is located in Phoenix, AZ.
Also potentially open to interesting trades...I have another "rock project", so would only trade for something else interesting.

See less See more
#10 ·
Crawler

Saw you might be interested in a possible trade? I have a 2003 Subaru WRX 4 door sedan if you are interested. New tires with 60k still on tire warranty. Only 7k miles on rebuilt engine. 137k on chassis. (All paperwork in hand, 6k in receipts). Roof cross bars and aftermarket alarm system. Also has 17" Enkei wheels. It has minor hail damage on hood and roof but other than that it is solid. Just thought I would throw it out there. never hurts! And I know all Offroad people could use a nice DD.

Feel free to text or call Bryan at 505-507-0133

#11 ·
Saw you might be interested in a possible trade? I have a 2003 Subaru WRX 4 door sedan if you are interested. New tires with 60k still on tire warranty. Only 7k miles on rebuilt engine. 137k on chassis. (All paperwork in hand, 6k in receipts). Roof cross bars and aftermarket alarm system. Also has 17" Enkei wheels. It has minor hail damage on hood and roof but other than that it is solid. Just thought I would throw it out there. never hurts! And I know all Offroad people could use a nice DD.

Feel free to text or call Bryan at 505-507-0133
Looks like fun, but chances are I'd try to jump it and destroy it.:laughing:

#13 ·
Thanks man, I just don't get along very well with cars and have a brand new DD for work already. Sell that thing and give me a yell...I know they're popular and badass cars!:grinpimp:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.