83' Chevy 1 ton 4x4 Poject Truck (PICS) - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2003, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 20093
83' Chevy 1 ton 4x4 Poject Truck (PICS)

LINK FOR PICS: http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgal...r=9385&cat=500

I have decieded to sell my K30 project truck. At this point in my life, I don't have the time/money to complete it the way I would like. I don't want to have to keep working just to support this truck. This is what I am selling:

83' 1 Ton 4x4 Rolling SRW Chassis
Frame and axels (Dana 60/14Bolt) are in great shape, completely sand blasted and painted. The frame does have a small crack on engine cradle crossmember. ORD Shackle flip in back with 2" block and stock rear springs with new bushings. Front TC 6" springs with ORD HD shackles and greaseable bushings all the way around. New engine mounts. ORD steering box brace. ORD Crossover steering kit for 60. The truck is sitting on new Goodyear 37" x 17" MT/R Hummer tires, Load range E's. And High impact black rims with round holes.

Jet Prepped 4L80E Tranny
No controller, never installed.

ORD Doubler
Completely rebuild with all seals, shifters, and adapters.

Body Parts
Good Cab and Bed. Front Clip was crumpled.

Big Block Cadillac Parts
Two engines, one good block. All parts needed for a complete rebuild. Edelbrock intake, MSD distributor, plugs, cam, etc. This would basically be a rebuild with a heavier cam and different intake. It would easily produce 400 horses and 550 ft. of torque. All parts were aquired thru maximun torque specialties (www.500cid.com).

I have misc other items around that I can't remember right now. I will update as I remember. This is a really good start for a project for someone. All high quality parts. PM or e-mail me for prices. The more you buy the cheaper it will be! I have reciepts for everything. Thanks for looking

I also have all New Fuel lines and brake lines from inline tube, they will be included with the chassis as well. I have all the misc stuff, like tanks, seat etc. I also have a dana 70 HD dually rear axel that can go seperate or with chassis.

PM or E-Mail me for Prices. I would like to make package deals. AND the MORE you BUY the CHEAPER it IS! If you have any questions or would like to get a price/make a deal call me: 831-471-0699

Last edited by 83K30; 06-23-2003 at 08:58 PM.
83K30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 07:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pissing Excellence

Member # 517
Send a message via ICQ to Sillyneck
Re: 83' Chevy 1 ton 4x4 Poject Truck (PICS)

"I have decieded to sell my K30 project truck. At this point in my life, I don't have the time/money to complete it the way I would like. I don't want to have to keep working just to support this truck. This is what I am selling:

83' 1 Ton 4x4 Rolling SRW Chassis
Frame and axels (Dana 60/14Bolt) are in great shape, completely sand blasted and painted. The frame does have a small crack on engine cradle crossmember. ORD Shackle flip in back with 2" block and stock rear springs with new bushings. Front TC 6" springs with ORD HD shackles and greaseable bushings all the way around. New engine mounts. ORD steering box brace. ORD Crossover steering kit for 60. The truck is sitting on new Goodyear 37" x 17" MT/R Hummer tires, Load range E's. And High impact black rims with round holes.

Jet Prepped 4L80E Tranny
No controller, never installed.

ORD Doubler
Completely rebuild with all seals, shifters, and adapters.

Body Parts
Good Cab and Bed. Front Clip was crumpled.

Big Block Cadillac Parts
Two engines, one good block. All parts needed for a complete rebuild. Edelbrock intake, MSD distributor, plugs, cam, etc. This would basically be a rebuild with a heavier cam and different intake. It would easily produce 400 horses and 550 ft. of torque. All parts were aquired thru maximun torque specialties (www.500cid.com).

I have misc other items around that I can't remember right now. I will update as I remember. This is a really good start for a project for someone. All high quality parts. PM or e-mail me for prices. The more you buy the cheaper it will be! I have reciepts for everything. Thanks for looking

I also have all New Fuel lines and brake lines from inline tube, they will be included with the chassis as well. I have all the misc stuff, like tanks, seat etc. I also have a dana 70 HD dually rear axel that can go seperate or with chassis.

http://www.coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/938583_K30_Chassis-med.jpg

http://www.coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/938583_K30_Front_Tire-med.jpg

http://www.coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/9385NP203_Range_Box-med.jpg

http://www.coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/93854L80E_Tranny-med.JPG

PM or E-Mail me for Prices. I would like to make package deals. AND the MORE you BUY the CHEAPER it IS! If you have any questions or would like to get a price/make a deal call me: 831-471-0699 "

testing to see if I can fix the pics

EDIT: well the links work now if you copy paste. they were missing "www."

Poly Performance
Off Road Warehouse
MJ Motorsports
Ruffstuff
Driveline Service Sacramento
Wrap Concept
Barnes Welding Supply Sacramento
RADFLO

Last edited by Sillyneck; 06-23-2003 at 08:00 PM.
Sillyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2003, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pissing Excellence

Member # 517
Send a message via ICQ to Sillyneck
apparently they have remote link prohibition
Poly Performance
Off Road Warehouse
MJ Motorsports
Ruffstuff
Driveline Service Sacramento
Wrap Concept
Barnes Welding Supply Sacramento
RADFLO
Sillyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 20093
I put in a link to the pics. Thanks for the help
Old 06-23-2003, 10:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 19967
Must be a member to view pics?
KYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 20093
ttt