1969 Road Runner 16ft camp trailer For Sale in Fresno CA. - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 8172
Send a message via AIM to mofoco1
1969 Road Runner 16ft camp trailer For Sale in Fresno CA.

I am selling a 1969 Road Runner That I was given as payment for $$ owed. I would keep it as it is very clean, but I bought my Brother in laws 1995 Prowler recently and have no need for a second trailer. It is All aluminum as per the period. No it's no Airstream or I'd keep it. It has no toilet though, it is not missing just never had one installed. Has a pull out sofa(twin bed) dining area(twin bed and an overhead bunk in the rear that also converts to cupboards. It has a gas stove, an electric refrigerator, and a sink with running water. Trailer is very clean. Windows are not broken and no leakage showing. Has new tires and propane tanks. It has surge brakes and has 4 corner levelers. This is a single axle, so it can get into some really tight places. I was going to use it as a winter trailer when we go snow fishing, but the warden(MAMA) says I have too many items littering her yard( I know I'm pussywhipped, but I what's the option??? . So if you want to take something to the trails that wont break the bank and is usable and clean, and has a working heater, this may fit the bill. Add a walmart $60 Portapotty and your set up like a King!!! Located in Fresno it's in storage but I can get pics, as his storage is almost upand I gotta sell or bring it home.
Price is $1500 firm, no trades need presently. I will email pics for those that are interested, it is up for sale locally as well......Cell is 283-2008 do not use the voice mail option it is having problems.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
"LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER"

Last edited by mofoco1; 01-06-2005 at 11:08 PM. Reason: correction
mofoco1 is offline   Reply With Quote