1995 Geo Tracker 4x4 2dr Hardtop RARE 6" lift 31" - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 102061
1995 Geo Tracker 4x4 2dr Hardtop RARE 6" lift 31"

Located in CT

Awesome daily driver or weekend warrior

1995 Geo Tracker 2door hardtop RARE 6+" of lift

Be different, you see plenty of lifted trucks and jeeps out there but when do you see a lifted tracker. I get alot of compliments wherever I go, everyones always a huge fan of the Mighty-Mouse!

I have a 1995 Geo Tracker 4x4 Hardtop which is very rare and hard to find. This tracker sports the stronger manual locking hubs and carries amenities such as A/c,Powersteering,and heat. I've taken this truck 4wheelin a dozen times, outwheels yotas,jeeps,samurais, the short wheelbase makes going between trees and avoiding snag ups a breeze. You can see proof of this as theres not a single dent on this tracker! And dont worry the tires never rub the body, even under articulation and the wheel well WAS NOT cut.

Now to the good stuff.

- Fully rebuilt motor and transmission at 150k miles over $2500 worth of work (w/ receipts!)Does not burn/leak/drip a drop of oil.

- 6" of lift.

- 3" body lift

- 3" Coilspacer lift.

- 31" tires on it.

- Aftermarket offroad wide rims

- Full size spare w/ 31" tire

- Brand new shocks

- Brand new brakes

- Brand new rotors

- Brand new tie-rods

- Newer radiator

- Custom light bar

- (2) 6" spotlights

I believe this to be the best combination of lift. Its High yet still stable, also still has the factory ride and control

This truck easily still gets 20mpg on the road and IS very streetable, yet still PHENOMINAL offroad

The bad:

I never got around to doing a front end alignment after the lift was installed,so the steering is a bit touchy, but w/ an alignment this truck would be PERFECT

I would also re-gear this to a 5.12. The 4.62's do fine in there but just take a little longer to accelerate the huge 31" tires.

And last but not least there is a bit of rust on the rear door.(a replacement door can be had from the junkyard for a $100)

I do drive this suv almost everyday to school and work

I have a couple comparison photos aswell, as its hard to determine the height w.out anything to compare it to. Pictured is it sitting next to a 50gal contractor garbage can, and my new truck a full size 2500 4x4

Please do not let the mileage scare you away, this tracker has been fully gone threw. W/ the new motor/tranny/suspension, this Tracker is ready for another 200k miles easy!!

$3000, may consider trades

Last edited by Htamotorsports; 02-11-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Htamotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote