Package deal or seperate: Tow Rig (99 K2500 SLT Burb), Trailer (20'), 85 4Runner - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 47619
Send a message via AIM to colsoncj
Package deal or seperate: Tow Rig (99 K2500 SLT Burb), Trailer (20'), 85 4Runner

In an effort to downsize my fleet and pay for my newer taco, I'm selling my 1985 4Runner, and my 99 Suburban. I'd be happy to sell them independently, or together with a trailer for a package deal. All in Monett, MO, (65708). Best contact is email, colsoncj@gmail.com. I have plenty of more pics that I can email.

4Runner:
Its got 171K on it, 22RE (fuel injected), solid axle of course, vinyl interior, and is the utility model. Some of you guys may have seen my resto thread for it, so you're semi familiar with the rig. Lately I've been driving it around town and its been an AWESOME rig to drive... really love it. Its got a fairly straight body that only has a little toyota rust on the rear quarters, none on the front, and has a solid, clean underbelly. The motor runs great, and the tranny works good. The clutch is brand new. Would make someone a good DD, weekend wheeler, or a start for an awesome build. I'm asking $2750 for it, but will gladly entertain offers, so feel free to shoot an offer (whats the worst that can happen, we've all heard no before ). Below are a couple pics, and I can get plenty more if ya want! Also, for a couple hundred more I'd throw in an 84 pickup parts truck thats around 85% complete.

Suburban (Tow Rig)
Its a 99 2500 4WD suburban with the 454 and 3.73 rear and 171K miles. Thankfully it doesnt have the 4.10 rear and thus does a little better on the highway and in the mileage department. With a loaded trailer, gear, people, etc... it gets around 10 mpg. For unloaded mileage it used to get around 15-17, but I havent had a full tank that I checked the mileage on without pulling a trailer in a while... The main reason I'm selling it is my new taco will pull all I need to, and I just dont really have the use for the burb anymore, and I hate the thought of having a vehicle just sit... Its got the SLT package with power everything, leather, etc... Also has front and rear heat and air, both work great. I've added a pioneer premier head unit, pioneer premier subs in the back barn doors powered by an alpine amp, its got a flip down display for the back 2 rows, and hookups for a DVD player or gaming console (I had a PS2 in it). The front windows are tinted 35% and the back is all 2%. It runs great, just had a recent tune up and new bosch injectors put in it to correct the crappy atomization characteristics of the delphi OEM injectors. The tires are in awesome shape (bridgestone dueler AT REVOs), and it just had a oil change not too long ago either. The truck really needs absolutely nothing, just get in and drive. It really makes an awesome tow rig. Load up friends, gear, and a trailer with tows and have a great weekend. I usually take out the 3rd row and use an air bed in the back for camping. Here are some pics of it, and I can get more if needed! Asking $6500OBO (FYI: in the pics the rims are dirty, but have been cleaned up... I can send newer pics once it stops raining)

Interior Pics:

Trailer:
Trailer is a 2006 20' 7K lbs tandem axle steel frame, wood floor trailer. It has brakes on the rear axle, and looks pretty much like any other standard trailer. Tires are in ok shape and everything works (lights/brakes) great. One of the floor boards is cracked, but I've been using it like that without problems for a while now. The trailer doesnt have any sides on it (except the fenders), so I built custom removable wood sides for it to haul dirt/rock/compost etc... and it does come with ramps that store underneath the trailer on the passenget side. It also has a 2' dove (18'flat, 2'dove = 20') which makes it nice to get a car on. It is big enough to put my 87 runner on, and at least 1 ATV. I wont sell the trailer seperate, but would include with the burb and runner for a package deal at $9750 OBO. I dont have pics of the trailer right now, but can get some for interested parties!

Any quesitons let me know, and all prices are very negotiable!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 47619
pending sale on the runner
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 47619
Deal fell through, back up for sale on the runner, burb still for sale. more pics of the interior of the runner:

Old 08-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 47619
4Runner and trailer are sold. Burb still for sale.