07' Ford F650 Conversion P/U, Baddest Tow Rig, Low Miles - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Lightbulb 2007 Ford F650 Conversion P/U, Baddest Tow Rig, Low Miles

2007 Ford F650 Crew Cab Pickup Conversion. Cummins Turbo Diesel that will run on B5-B100 Biodiesel, Off-Road Diesel or Highway Diesel. Allison Automatic Tranny, LOW LOW LOW 1700 miles on it, Still has new truck smell, Black ext, Leather Int, power w/d, hydrl brakes so you don't have to have a CDL to drive it, 98 gal tank, Tow Beast by Reese Receiver hitch (not shown in pic, but comes with it) Baddest Tow Rig on the road.

Pulls like a beast and gets 11-14 mpg depending on what kind of diesel you put in it and how much weight you are pulling. [Set up to run on water as gas (yes, I said water as gas) that converts water to Hydrogen, then Hydrogen mixes with intake airflow to give this Rig 21-24 mpg.... All from water poured into this HBox] (do a web search on Brown's Gas or HHO if you are curious, best thing I ever did to fight gas prices).... THE WATER BOX DOES NOT COME WITH THE SALE OF THIS TRUCK. Right Now, THIS engine and truck are set up and configured just like it came from the factory, but can be converted for the hydrogen box starting at $1,600 (worth every penny). And it won't void the Cummins 300k or 500k mile warranty that they have on all their engines.

If you want more pics, email me. And if you are some advertiser, or used car salesman wanting me to put it on your lot, don't even bother. Or you can phone me at 913-871-1827. The truck is in Kansas City, But I travel back and forth from Minn. to Houston 2 times a month if delivery arrangements need to be made. A new F650 off the lot will set you back about $80k right now, this truck is 10 months old, 1700 miles and flawless. I've lowered the price over and over now so I'd like to get $49k for it, but if you have another reasonable offer, Or a trade for a really really nice and "price comparable" custom fab crawler or baja buggy suggest it.

Last edited by gsp47; 10-17-2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: asking price dropped
gsp47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 103610
Send a message via AIM to jeep937
Umm... I think you are going to have to post more about the water conversion. Cool
jeep937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Lightbulb Run any motor on Water.....

Hydrogen is the cleanest burning fuel that any engine can use. Go to the web and search, "Brown's Gas" is the generic name for it. Or HHO. I bought my first box and now make my own if you have a few hours and time. If you go to youtube, there are several videos of people showing you how it works. But no matter what you do, don't buy the $45 Glass Ball Jar setup. It works in theory or to get familiar with what you are doing, but it only last a few weeks. Make sure that whatever system you make or buy has a specialized coating on the stainless steel plates of the electrolysis configuration. If they don't, the setup will last you about a year at the most because they will corrode. On a coated plate setup, I have 6 different setups on different vehicles, and my oldest box with coatings is 3 years old and I can tell will last another 20 years. There is no way to corrode when coated. Just remember, the bigger of a box you make or buy, the more hydrogen you produce.. The more hydrogen that you produce, the less fuel you use. And the hydrogen is made on demand... So you are not storing a tank of hydrogen, you are storing water in a box. And you can put a system on any engine. Gas, diesel, hybrid whatever... On newer model vehicles, sometimes you have to trick up the Oxygen sensor, other than that, anyone can have it and get 30%-70% better fuel economy. You still have to buy fuel, the engine needs something to run off of while the electrolysis starts and generates the hydrogen. But theoretically, you can run any engine on hydrogen. It has been around for years but all the lobbyist for BIG OIL don't want you to know about it. If all the car manufactures started using these systems.... Well, the Oil Guys wouldn't be able to buy that new shiny jet they are eyeballing. And speaking from trial and error with over 22 boxes and kits..... After reasearching and before you buy ANYTHING, write down these rules.......

1. Don't buy or make any HHO generator without some type of coating (nano preferred) for the stainless steel plates that are in contact with the water...

2. Make sure there are no copper-steel connections that are in contact with the water that is being converted in the electrolysis (sometimes they solder the lead copper wires right to the SS plates)(makes wires run hot)

3. Depending on what kind of engine you are putting it on, you have to tinker with the amp current coming off the battery. If you just put the lead wires directly to the battery-HHO Gen, the HHO Gen will just keep generating more and more hydrogen. This is good, but your battery will be dead within a few hours. Start with a 20amp relay and go up to 50 amp on larger engines. The relay allows the HHO to pull only 20,30,40,50....etc.. amps and will not allow it to pull anymore amps other than rated.

4. Keep in mind that you might have to buy another alternator.... Keep either an extra battery, or one of those portable jump starters, or a good set of jumper cables while testing the system around. Most vehicles alternator just put out enough amps to keep the systems going an keep a constant charge on the system. This added pull of amps will definately drain on a battery. You want more amps to make more hydrogen. But you MIGHT need a new alternator to get the amps you need.

5. Use ONLY a ceramic additive to the engine you put it in. [same thing like slick 50 (don't use), but uses a ceramic base to coat all fractures in engine, fuel system, tranny] need to add every 30k miles, put it engine even if you don't use HHO gen... Best $100 spent...

6. If you can splurdge for the extra $200 on a cooling system for the water, do it... The reaction gets kind of hot, and when the plates get too hot, they don't produce as efficiently as they should..

7. PUT IN A BUBBLER, PUT IN A BUBBLER, PUT IN A BUBBLER, PUT IN A BUBBLER........ Nothing like having some mishap while testing and have an nuclear meltdown... A bubbler is simple and cost between $3-$8 to make... Most setups that you buy don't come with one. But when you watch all the videos, you will see what a bubbler is and can make one.

IF YOU Make it or buy it,,,, FOLLOW THESE RULES AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY. If I can figure out how to post on this thing right, I'll add a picture of one of my boxes. Have fun with it, you can make your own set up starting around $180 for smaller engines. I use plexiglass for the ones I build and then friction weld the seams so that there is no silicon or other chemicals involved in the reaction.

I would post this in Tech Talk, but there doesn't seem to be a forum for engine or fuel upgrades. I'm new on here, so if you can tell me how to start a new thread about this let me know. EVERYONE ON HERE NEEDS TO USE THIS. I would give weblinks and manufacturer product names, but don't know if that is allowed on this site.

How was that for a reply post?????

Last edited by gsp47; 07-29-2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 07-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Lightbulb

Just noticed there is thread going in the Chit Chat section on here. Looks like people have been talking about HHO systems on here for a while. There is a pic of a Gorilla box that uses plexiglass like mine on it... FYI

Last edited by gsp47; 08-05-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 48041
Bump for bad azz ride. Where do u get the nano coating stuff and ceramic additives .Plus have u run into any trouble with the o2 sensor not working we tried spacing it back to fool ecm but it just worked for a little while. i have a 01 dodge witn a 360 magnum.

Thanks Patrick
P.Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Tnx for the bump. The ceramic coatings to use is Xado I think. The nano film is not available to the public yet. There are several companies out there that should have it to market by December. I got mine through the guy that did my system. He just graduated with a masters in bio chem. They were using it in test trials through the lab. But Nano is the way to go if you can get your hands on it. I think the general name of it is Nano Phosphate. They are using it on new developments of lith-ion batteries and solar films. On the o2 sensor, that is the trickest thing to deal when installing HHO. See if there is an aftermarket "power chip" or programmer for your truck. Sometimes the programmer manufacturer will write a custom script to tell the sensor something else or trick it up. The spacing thing works on certain vehicles. But there is also a device that you can buy that works on all vehicles for about $50 that allows you to manually or automatically tune the reading. I don't have the name of the company but I had to get one for my 04 F350.

Last edited by gsp47; 10-02-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 45490
f650 ?s

Sending pm
Old 09-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 45490
Sent email address still want interior pics.
Thanks
Old 09-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Sent the pics did you get them?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:25 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 52989
hho?

I still don't buy that the "hho conversion" can really improve fuel economy like you claim. (let me clarify, I think you can supplement your fuel source with hydrogen created onboard, but to actually see a net fuel mileage improvement you would need some big batteries and you would have to charge them up from an alternative source--like your house). But I'd love to see you prove me wrong!

There is/was some discussion going on here:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=709192&page=6
Old 10-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 25956
bump
Blk Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Talking

PLEASE read all of my replies to this thread about HHO. So to clarify to all the non believers that haven't actually bought, built, reasearched, thrown out and smashed up the 22 different setups that I have done. You don't need any big ass banks of batteries to make the system work. Your ENGINE will make more power than any battery will put out. So by using your ENGINE that puts out power on demand- (the more you push on that thing called a gas pedal-the more power your motor puts out) This means that the little thing called an alternator spins a little more faster than a hamster wheel which means that is putting out more 12V current in amps to power things like your electronics, headlights, a/c and the good ol' HHO system. Now, IF you want to supplement more Hydrogen in place of Diesel, gasoline or any other hydro carbon fuel... You need to produce more hydrogen.... And to do that, you need a bigger box other than a 20 oz jar of water setup. But with a bigger box, you need more power to generate more hydrogen.... So again from my above response... Start with a 20 relay and try and work your way up to 50 or 75 amps of drawing current from the battery.. Relays are cheap, about $5 a pop so you can start low and see if your battery is dead or your alternator is not putting out enough current to keep the battery juiced up to run all the factory equipment on your ride. And if you know what your vehicle pulls on the current alternator, just add an extra 75amps to that and buy a new alternator that cranks out more power, then you don't have to calculate anything. So remember, the more current you can draw in amps from the vehicles electrical system, the more hydrogen you will produce. The more hydrogen you produce, the better mpg you will get because you are buying less fuel now.... But the hydrogen is a supplement to the fuel you buy at the gas station. You still have to buy some carbon based fuel to mix with the hydrogen. So in summary, you can get up to 50% better mpg when using a HHO setup the right way.

Now in response to that last question/reply. I don't have to prove you wrong on anything. I am not trying to sell you an HHO system. I have just provided information to people that have asked, because I have experience on the subject.This is not a classified ad for a HHO system.

THIS IS A CLASSIFIED AD FOR THE F650 THAT I AM TRYING TO SELL.

Last edited by gsp47; 10-02-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 101169
Do you have any other perpetual motion machines for sale? Or some snake oils?

Obviously your alchemy is pretty good. You can turn bull **** into gold!

Last edited by firefightinsam; 10-03-2008 at 06:36 PM.
firefightinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:03 AM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 52989
Okay, let me ask you an honest question. If you were to put an alternator on an all electric car, would it increase your range?

Please don't take this as an insult, if nothing else, take it as a free bump for a sweet tow rig.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 117031
I've been working on a time machine, but the Flux Capacitor keeps screwing up and sending me to the present time.....

An alternator on an electric car??? I have no knowledge of that subject. I wouldn't want to try it though. I would think that the rpm's from the electric motor would probably burn up the alternator. And if you rigged up some type of way to get the ratios down, it would be pulling a ton of momentum from the elec motor which wouldn't make it very efficient. But that is a question that I never thought of, wouldn't it be nice if you could run an alternator on an elec car and keep charging your batteries while pulling current from the batteries. I'm no engineer, but I think everyone would buy that set up. You should contact Ford and tell them you are sitting on a goldmine of an idea....
Old 10-06-2008, 01:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 89535
I think he was throwing that out to trip you up.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed according to my physics class.

Above and beyond that, why would you need an alternator on an electric car? To recharge the batteries? The alternator is powered by the engine which is powered by the batteries. Since an alternator isn't 100% efficient, you're actually losing power.

Really there's no need to debate this, and I must say this is the most hay-wired, off-topic for-sale thread I've seen in a while. Bump to get this rig sold
Old 10-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 56276
Send a message via AIM to WVJeepBuilder
what kinda top speed will this thing do? can it cruise at 70-75 with out being revved to the moon?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 117031
I hope you are talking about the truck. This thread has gotten way off topic, but what can you do. Yes on the F650 this truck, it will run 80mph with no problems and no redline. We actually had a higher gear ratio put in the rear end when we ordered it because we knew it was going to be a highway truck. The new 650's come with a low 4.88 rear end, but the new 650's also have a 6 speed. This truck has the Allison 2200 RDS 5 speed auto with a Cummins 5.7L 260HP. So the higher gear in this truck makes it better on mpg and real highway driving. With that being said, it won't do the quarter mile in 9 seconds, but it will get up and go when that big ass turbo spools up. And with all that torque, it will pull anything, out of anything.

Last edited by gsp47; 10-09-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 105212
I got a friend

this guy is going to try this water stuff. thanks for the help. if my super duty was paid for I wuold jump on this. I wanted one for years.o ya bump ya
Old 10-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 117031
The best time to try and experiment is when your F350 is under warranty.... A few trial and error attempts ended my F350 in for "warranty issues"..... It takes about ten minutes to remove the setup before you send it in. The dealer will put it back to factory spec,... you play stupid and pay the $100 deductable from Ford...., and try try again.....
Old 10-17-2008, 04:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 66838
TTT oh yea gsp47 one used flux capacitor for sale no warranty
Old 10-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 30572
What did you originally get the 650 for? 5th wheel/trailer? Just curious

Nice truck - my parents live at the Lake of Ozarks

When the big powerboats come in for the Shootout they are many times hauled by those type rigs...
Chum731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 117031
Talking

We originally bought the truck as a "work truck" for our company and were going to wrap it with advertising. We had the truck for a month then took it in to get a gooseneck put on and have it wrapped. To our surprise, my business partner checked a box on the order form which made the bed height "dock heigh". And our custom fab'd work trailers won't work with the truck unless we wanted to have sparks flying off the back while driving. Well, we could make them work if we removed the cab and bed and chopped the hell out of the frame and cab/bed, but decided that would be a waste of a perfectly good truck..... So at the time, the dealer wouldn't take the truck back since it was a month old and had miles on it. We thought that the truck was "in demand" since we had to special order this one..... So we bought another truck and put this one up for sale. We didn't know that the economy would tank and now people can't buy b/c they can't get financing.... So we have lowered the price, and lowered the price.... etc.... So needless to say that we made a big mistake, but at least one that we can "write off" this year on our books. The truck is brand new, runs like a beast, priced cheap and turns every head. But we just haven't found a buyer yet.

Last edited by gsp47; 10-29-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 82884
taking offers?
mtfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:34 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 117031
I am taking offers until it is gone... What you got in mind? Send a PM.