Pirate 4x4 banner

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee - EXCELLENT CONDITION

443 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JeepFan08 
#1 ·
I am regretedly selling my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I absolutely love this car but I recently moved and will be commuting a great distance and need to get a small compact car. I have listed it at $4,200 obo, please note that the Kelly Blue Book price is $4,500. The Jeep has 166,000 miles but rest assured most of the miles are from long weekend trips on open highway with no traffic. My dad had the car before me and we have both taken excellent care of it. There are no major blemishes on the exterior or interior. The exterior is black and the interior is black with wood detailing. The Jeep has 4x4 capabilities and we have had a tow package installed. We have also installed a cd player, the AC works great, as does the heater. There is absolutlely nothing wrong with this car and I hope that it goes to a great owner. In the last 6 months I have replaced the rear brakes and had a new radiator installed. There is no other maintenance that needs to be done to my knowledge.

Please email me with any questions that you have and I can send you pictures of the car too because it doesn't look like I can do it on here. Serious buyers only please. I live in Santa Clara and work in Pleasanton so we can arrange a meeting place that is most convenient for you.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.