{/B}85 Toyota Extracab 22re 5spd-VA $4500 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 08:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 117674
1985 Toyota Extracab 22re 5spd-VA $4500

New Price!!!

'85 toyota extracab 22re 5spd SR5, VERY CLEAN! 134k original miles. Factory Tach, A/C, Intermit. wipers, 4wd works great, SFA, manual lock hubs, stock 4:10 gears front and rear, 3" body lift with add-a-leafs in rear. 35x12.50x15 wild country RVT's on 15x12 Monster wheels, front dual steering stablilzers. Clean title in hand.
New stuff: (w/in 2 years, these were all installed B4 I got it)
Clutch kit
Distributer
Fuel pump
Timing set
Flowmaster muffler, and piping
Needed Stuff:
Rear springs to complete lift kit(I have 4" fronts seperate)
Tires-Current ones have some dry rot(60-70% tread)
Bed (orig removed)
Paint
This was purchased from a friend about a year ago. I lifted this truck 12 years ago for another friend, installed a 4" trailmaster lift, running 38" Cepeks. it was used then as a DD. It was sold and sat for a year before I bought it. The truck runs great. The body has been hand sanded, and rattle can primed. The frame is equally in great shape. The frame has been wire brushed and rattle canned black. The interior has been removed and washed. The dash has no cracks, carpet is good,factory rear shelf included,the drivers seat has a small tear in the side(just above the back release lever). The drivers door panel has a tear around the window crank handle. The A/C powers up, but needs Freon.
There was some rust around the bottom of the door panels, these were treated with Rust-mort. There was also a rust spot on the rocker panel of the extracab portion, this was glassed, filled, and primed. No major dents in the body panels.
The bed was removed with intentions of replacement, but I have not had any luck finding a good replacement. I have the origninal bed floor(sides removed). All glass in great shape, no sratches, no fading. Regulators work perfect.

This would be a great vehicle for somebody that has an appreciation for "the holy grail" of toyota's.
I am asking $3500 obo. (Will consider trades also)
if you have any questions pm me, and I can get my number to you. More pictures can be sent upon request. The truck is located in Abingdon VA.
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm142/85hinuff/

Last edited by 85hinuff; 12-08-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: New Price
85hinuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 117674
New Price

To the top
85hinuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links